Robert Kelker-Kelly, Days of Our Lives actor, dies at 62
What a horrible day for the Another World family. First Mark Mortimer, and now Robert Kelker-Kelly has died at just 62. Robert played Sam Fowler and later Bobby Reno/Dr. Shane Roberts on AW, Bo Brady on DAYS and Stavros Cassadine on GH. Gone far too young. Please share your memories of Robert below.
Yes. My thoughts exactly. When Robert K K joined Another World as Sam Fowler, it was clear that he was a very serious young actor. And ... with a great head of hair! 😉 I was quite surprised that he - of all people - was chosen to replace Reckell as Bo on Days, but he did his thing with the role. 👍
I remember not looking forward to a Bo recast on #Days, but then RKK was so good, I was happy. And I will block anyone replying negatively to my post. Now is definitely not the time. The man lost his life. RIP, Robert Kelker-Kelly
So very sad. I remember him from Another World, then #Days. RIP.
I was even MORE surprised when he showed up as the over-the-top, disturbed Stavros Cassadine on GH! Far far from Sam Fowler or even his later AW part. RKK was INTENSE as Stavros. I'll give him that. Difficult sy fy villain. I'd hoped to see him on our screens 1 more time, at least though he was ✈️...