New Street Fighter movie trailer showcases game moves adapted for film
Callina Liang as Chun-Li on the set of the ‘Street Fighter’ movie 👊 “I don’t have time to photoshop”
Holy hell she's been working on those legs.
She may not reach the level of Chun-Li's legs on the games...but her dedication to try won me over
Always appreciate someone who puts in the work 💪
This movie will fucking suck but at least they didn't cast her as white again
Yeah she looks like she could roundhousekick my head straight off my body
To think people were complaining about her thighs not being big enough back when it was announced...
Está bien, veré la peli.
Wow, she was not kidding about that all-egg diet to increase her leg muscle mass. I genuinely love it.
Como que me dieron muchas ganas de ver la película de Street Fighter.
She knows exactly what she's doing
Ela ja tava maravilhosa, não precisava disso! Mas admiro a dedicação!
I'm still not seeing this movie/giving Paramount money, but if you'll excuse me for one moment.