Reality Fracture story concludes, Magic fans calling it one of the best arcs
So honored to announce I will be a partner for the upcoming #MTGFracture set! What does this mean? In addition to doing #MTGAmbassador related content, I have a special piece I have been working on to celebrate the set! That will be releasing closer to prerelease.
Thank you to the WOTC marketing team for believing in my talent and giving me space to do what I do best. #MTG
It's a full sized Emrakul cosplay isn't it
you will have to leak the answer to the question we have all been asking: is the echoverse Ashiok just the top half of their head?
to the LGS assholes who - laughed at me for having Jace as my phone background - scoffed and sarcastically said "cute sleeves 🙄" @ my Jace sleeves - went out of their way to tell me "i hope Jace dies in the next set" at every prerelease, HAVE FUN EMPOWERING JACE AT REALITY FRACTURE PRERELEASE 🫵😂
LGS assholes @ prerelease: "*sigh* Empower Jace. 😔" Radley (smirking deviously, watching from outside with his face pressed up against the window after already 4-0ing multiple events): "EMPOWER RADLEY 😈"
I would like to throw Rocks at them
Loot is laughing at them too
Bringing my Jace, Telepath Unbound Playmat to the Reality Fracture Prerelease 😤
Yeah...Reality Fracture story is the best story of the year...probably the best MTG story of the decade without a doubt.
i can't believe how good it was
As a big comics fan it's the equivalent of the Ultimates run to me. It took everything that came before, kept the good, trimmed out the nonsense, focused on the characters and what the events would mean to them as people. If this is how the TV show ends up being, it will be Arcane levels of good.
best since Jace alone arc on ixilan imo
Totally agree for story of the year. Story of the decade... I think I'd give that to Tarkir. I think the character relations are a bit better in Fracture, just by a hair, and the story itself is just a tad better in Tarkir (plus, as with many "capstone" sets recently, the story feels a bit rushed)
This story was so good. I can't speak enough on how much the story team knocked it out of the park. Alison absolutely did the damn thing. Really truly.
I've only just started the second Reality Fracture episode and I've never hated a character more in all of Magic's lore
(Hated as in she's evil and I hate her, not as in she's written poorly)
She's deeply unlikeable but an awesome card.
Saw this artwork and was like, "Damn...I'm kinda into it.." Then I heard her speak....and nope, nope, nope...
She is insufferable all the way through and it is perfect.