Gears of War: E-Day, reviews praise the campaign
Gears of War: E-Day | Reviews 10 - DayOne 9.5 - TechRaptor 9.5 - ButWhyTho 9.5 - MondoXbox 9 - IGN 9 - CGM 9 - Voxel 9 - Nexus Hub 9 - Screen Rant 9 - Console Creatures 8.5 - XGN 8.5 - GameBlast 8.5 - Areajugones 8 - VGC 8 - Slant 8 - GAMINGbible 8 - SteamDeckHQ 6 - Guardian MC: 89 OC: 87
I was completely obsessed with Gears back in the day. Can't wait to jump back in. I already feel the nostalgia coming 🥹
The story trailer hooked me in and I’m glad to see the story get so much praise. I think it’s going to be an emotional, haunting experience and I’m all for it. The reviews have made this a must play. Xbox Cloud Gaming’s last hurrah for me and it should be a good one! The 360 nostalgia is back!
Definitely need to see if I can grab the Gears games in the upcoming Steam sale!
What is the Guardian’s issue lol
Glad the game is living up to the hype. I kinda wanna play it. Too bad the Coalition can't celebrate without lingering worry because of this shitty ass industry. Exec heads should roll if any of them get laid off.