CBS greenlights '24 Hour Millionaire' from Big Brother producers
I’m guessing the old people costumes has something to do with part 3 of the final HOH (something they prerecord that we’ll see tomorrow) #bb28
the way they’re so personalized is so charming… one of the best parts about big brother is their costume design lately #bb28
Them giving Yash the old man version of the skullet is perfection #bb28
I love that Lala just looks like an elderly sandy from the end of grease with some minor changes 🤣 #bb28
Sorry this is so funny and I’m only calling out Kelsey but I’ve literally seen it over and over again so do NOT take it personally but like…obviously this is for the part 3 HOH they didn’t just hire a Hollywood make up artist to make them old for fun I’m crying at the thought of that though #BB28
absolutely no coordination filmed in the break room at a walmart a hot mess all around but at least lala looks fine as hell #bb28
Not me thinking these were actual old people cosplaying 😂😂 #bb28
But why is Melody dressed as elder Kaylor? #bb28
I love that they took the skullet a step further #bb28
I can’t wait for yash to get old #bb28
the face angela is making reminds me of "it's pat" for some reason #bb28
Just got some verified inside information on who is hosting the round table. I think he'll be tough, but fair! #BB28
star of the show, AFP winner, contracts flooding in for other shows
I’ve been waiting for a towlie post from you 😂
Towlie has been a literal fly on the wall in the house and he saw everything!
He will be - and his friend will be in the background for back up if the Jurors get too feisty!!! #BB28
CBS has greenlit new competition series "24 Hour Millionaire" from Big Brother producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan. The most skilled game players compete in 24 hours of nonstop social strategy and physical competitions where one player will win $1M.
Big brother is 3 months for $750k. These people are going to get a million for 24 hours? Wild
“Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan.” I’ll pass.
Didn’t Bowie Jane do like 12hrs of pressure cooker for a DVD Player?
The fandom is gonna riot when Dee appears on this cast list. I can’t wait. #BB28
We got approved for 1mill for 24 hours, and still can't get a 90 day season of BB there?! 😂 I expect to see all of the BB comp beasts I never want to see again on this show.
90 days: 750k 24 hours: 1mil Make it make sense! #BB28
24 hours for a million but 87 days for 750k? Wtf are we even doing?? #bb28
morgan pope are you free
Give him another 24 hours, Rich and Allison. 😉💰
I don't know if you can do real social strategy in a show that is filmed in 24 hours. At least not the kind of social strategy that is compelling to watch
the cast is going to be 12 dudes heavily invested in bitcoin in the middle of a coke bender
Real talk though, this is too good to pass up for even the most retired of retirees. It’s one day for a chance at a million dollars. We’re going to be seeing a LOT of great talent coming out of the woodwork.
Julie Chen Moonves previews the #BB28 finale (including a hint at the jury roundtable host), names her favorite moment of the season, and reveals which houseguests she wants to bring back: parade.com/tv/big-broth...
Julie really said “I hate that I can’t hate him 😭” #BB28
Omg they actually dropped him #bb28
this is such a good interview that i'm kind of taken aback. is julie feeling ok? it's not like her
Julie Chen Moonves names the 3 #BB28 players she wants to come back for a future season Full interview: parade.com/tv/big-broth...
In general, a mixed bag from Julie. Some OK takes, some terrible ones. The most honest thing she said was: “when we have our weekly meetings I always ask … for a quick download.” Yep, there it is. She doesn’t watch the show, she CERTAINLY doesn’t watch feeds. She gets a quick download. #BB28 #BBSky
Check out Mike's article! Highlights.... Julie would prefer all newbies but knows its a business.... Dan is NOT hosting the roundtable..... (I wonder if he was supposed to originally 🧐). #bb28
#BB28 #BBSky #BigBrother They actually gave Dan the boot from hosting the roundtable! Hahahaha! 🤣
They really said "Nope. It can't be Dan now." Surprising for the new CBS admin, IMO. Seems like they would have doubled down. #BB28
So the roundtable host isn't Dan. Julie says that the host has played before, but I noticed she didn't say the host is a former winner. Hannah Chaddha recently teased that we'd be excited about the roundtable host, and then she walked it back by claiming she doesn't actually know anything about it.
So Dan was the roundtable host but it was changed to someone that has never hosted before. And Rome and Lyric have an announcement that is not a proposal lol #bb28
Big Brother exec-producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan have a new unscripted CBS series now in pre-production called '24 Hour Millionaire' that will be filmed over '24 nonstop hours.' Full description below…
They decided their main show has no hope, so they’re making this instead. Morons.
No breaks and no rest??
Would watch. Whole show shot in 24 hours but they gonna feed us over 24 weeks?
Americans and their obsession with money.
They will give away $1 million for 24 hours and only $750,000 for 85 days?
oh so they do have a million dollars in the back
wow may you be tortured for 80+ days in a parking lot for 750k. But 24 hours gets u a milli #bb28
im blaming mr beast for this #bb28
This is how creative the BB execs are. They basically said people love baseball so let’s come up with a complete “new” concept: baseball that only lasts 1 inning! Brilliant! Never been done!! #bb28
3 months for 750,000k but 24 hours for a million. Ok. #bb28
oh chat bcc tugged on their scalp a little i see… #bbsky
Big Brother literally causes psychological damage to some folks but it gives less money than this prospective show does. Okay? #BB28
750 k after 3 months but 1 Million after 24 hours? DPMO…
Soooo will there be live feeds?? #BB28