Looney Tunes nostalgia surfaces around Coyote vs. ACME and anniversaries
Bought Coyote vs ACME on digital. Very good. More than anything I’m happy that we have a movie about Wile E Coyote that doesn’t feel the need to change him in any way to fit the film’s narrative, and instead it leans into the elements of the character that make him special.
Watched with my bestie, his exact words ‘I’m so happy Wile E is just the second antagonist.’
God my girlfriend and I bawled at this movie’s third act. It was so good I can’t BELIEVE WB (screw it just say it was ZASLOV) THOUGHT THIS WOULDNT BE A HIT! I’m so sick and tired of them downplaying the Looney Tunes just cause the LeBron James movie bombed. Gtfoh. You’re Dethpicabulh.
“Are you coming back” nearly brought me to tears
Also shout out to Eric Bauza just outright flexing his skills as a Voice Actor especially as Foghorn Leghorn by making him genuinely imposing and downright sociopathic
Yeah, I was genuinely impressed how well the movie was able to craft an actual story in a way that felt wholly true to the Looney Tunes characters.
One thing I really dig about Coyote vs ACME is that it made Wile's portrayal similar to Donald Duck's portrayal in the 2017 Ducktales series. That said, he's someone with the worst luck ever but keeps going because he chooses not to give up. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrRb...
my grade 6 classes are on their graduation trip, so that's me done with teaching for the week! celebrating with cartoon goodness, coffee, and puppies. #nowwatching coyote vs acme (2026), and all ready to be taken back to my childhood.
cena! i had no idea he was in this.
I dislike the 3d style they used for the toons (who framed roger rabbit remains defeated) but this was an utter delight of a film. So funny and charming and full of heart. You're gonna have a hoot!
Heard it was good. I honestly need to see it
I just had a first dare to see this last week. Its soooo good. I canrt believe they tried burying it
I found this supremely charming, will almost definitely be in my top ten of the year. Can’t wait to see how you like it.