Xbox CEO Asha Sharma says 'Xbox is not for sale'
"Xbox is not for sale," says Xbox CEO Asha Sharma. Microsoft's gaming chief is taking a "long-term view" of the Xbox division, amid rumors CEO Satya Nadella and CFO Amy Hood were considering selling off Xbox. Full details 👇 www.theverge.com/news/1002736...
There were rumors? I saw a lot of speculation.
let's check back a year from now when they've been Zaslaving for a while. :)
They should sell it. No reason to keep it if they’re just going to inject ads into games.
Well, you aren't until you are. I'm sure she believes that, but I'm also not seeing endless faith from Microsoft about video gaming.
Breaking: No one wants to buy expensive turd
Não ta a venda mas tão desligando até a cafeteira pra fazer número pra cumprir as metas mirabolantes
girl they are playing you lol
Xbox CEO Asha Sharma has denied that the gaming division could be sold by Microsoft, following her 'streamlining' of the business this year. www.videogameschronicle.com/news/xbox-ce...
I mean if Microsoft wants to I'm not sure she gets a say in it
If it isn’t, shouldn’t the next question be something like “Do you think it’s telling or alarming that people are wondering this?”
I mean back when they announced all these layoffs and companies, like Ninja Theory, Double Fine & Compulsion Games were too close, you could have fooled me. Felt like Microsoft really wanted to get out of the gaming business. Just felt like they were cleaning house, which they are STILL doing.
That's corporate speak for "yeah, we're totally selling this shit ASAP!"
Xbox CEO Asha Sharma insists "Xbox is not for sale" www.gamesindustry.biz/xbox-ceo-ash...
Things you say when you're definitely turning things around and everything is going fine
If it’s not for sale, explain how I have a series x?
So they will give it away for free?
“The saudis and china both said ‘no thanks lmao’ so thats that i guess”
"The plan is the plan until it’s not the plan"
"XBOX is not for sale. Unless someone makes an offer, in which case we will totally sell XBOX."
of course not, no one's buying!
I think you mean no one’s buying them
I mean yeah you need to have a business to be able to sell it
Claro que no si llevan sin tener stock en ninguna tienda meses.
The only reason I find this believable is because no one in their right mind would buy XBox.
If they aren't for sale how will people buy them?
Minha camiseta "Xbox não esta a venda" esta criando muitas perguntas já respondida pela minha camiseta
“No dead bodies here!,” insists person holding blood-soaked hatchet behind her back
I believe absolutely none of what Sharma says and you shouldn't ether
Well, of course it's not for sale... That would require venture capitalists stupid enough to invest in Xbox's rapidly diminishing brand value... #FizzVsGaming
'XBOX Is Not For Sale', Declares XBOX CEO Asha Sharma insider-gaming.com/xbox-not-for...
explains why nobody is buying one
I think a lot of people agree, because nobody’s buying them!
Well that's good, because no one's buyin' 'em!
'Could you edit out the laughs?'
Very normal thing ofr a very healthy company to say.
My "XBOX is not for sale" shirt is getting a lot of questions that my shirt already answers
Makes sense because nobody wants one
Nintendo to buy Xbox within five years
That's what someone who's about to be bought out from under Microsoft would say.