Taylor Swift accepts inaugural MTV VMA Artist Director Honor
Taylor Swift dedicates her Video of the Year award to Dolly Parton at the #VMAs : “The ultimate showgirl […] We were all very lucky to share this planet with Dolly Parton”
Dolly would never invite ice to a party
She should act more like her, rather than dedicate a stupid award to her.
Dolly Parton would probably point out that Taylor Swift invited ICE officials to her wedding recently, and then avoid her. She is not the hero people imagine she is.
She should be a philanthropist like her. But greed has a way of darkening the soul.
I hope that Taylor takes a page from Dolly’s book and dedicates her life to using her vast wealth to benefit those less fortunate.
"I'm dedicating this award to her, because donating money to a charity would be too difficult for a billionaire like me." She's trash. Go divorce your husband and write another song about how men suck
LMAO they don't care to wait for CBS #VMAs #BB28 😭
the FUX @ FUX news and MAGA will find some horribly despicable reason to hate Taylor Swift for this. End the MAGA INSANITY by ENDING EVERY REPUBLICAN!!! on November 3rd
I was a teenage dirtbag. I'm in love with rock n roll. I perpetually wear punk's sneer, I salute those who die in a hotel room in a pool of their own vomit with a needle stuck in their arm. I was born to lose, and the 27 club are my heroes. But Dr Taylor Alison Swift is the greatest pop star.
Stop im gonna cry i miss her
Didn't she invite people with ties to ICE to her wedding?
We were very lucky! Where you can choose to be anything choose being a Dolly!
Taylor Swift hugging and taking pictures with young Swifties at the VMAs!
Rich woman takes photo with rich kids at rich person event.
That's how a lifelong, lifetime career is created. With kindness.
She has such a good heart.
awweee did she apologize to any of them for bringing ICE to her wedding? still no apologies for that? oh, okay…
You know thats some Exec's daughter
She’s a very classy and warm lady! I love her also and I’m 72!!
Taylor Swift accepting the Artist Director Honors at the VMAs. 🎥: Getty
I'm pleased for her, but that letter cropping is unfortunate.
She looks surprised to win, but it was created for her… 🤷♂️
No one cares about Zionist trash
I can’t tell you how much I can’t stand to see her with her mouth wide open! Every fucking time.
Now they just making up awards. Wtf does artist director mean?