Reality Fracture prerelease weekend, players report standout cards and mixed records
@magic.wizards.com I hear there's an email survey testing the waters on Harry Potter. I didn't get one, but here's a free data point. I dropped $3K+ on Reality Fracture. If HP becomes a release/Secret Lair, I'll contribute $0 in sales. I won't play with those using those cards. 👇
My ongoing relationship with the game would be imperiled. I imagine a great many of your employees won't be enthusiastic about such a UB set, given its implications. So hopefully whatever survey data you're getting drives the point home. I mean it. $0. Diminished enthusiasm for future releases.
I spend 15k a year on MTG. That would drop to 0 if they do a HP set.
Id sell everything and do everything in my power to destroy it. I would assume they hate me and my existence.
i'd keep some of my decks that i've worked hard on, enjoy playing on the regular, and hold fond memories for me, everything else mtg related i would genuinely either sell off or toss. not a single nickel would be spent of any further mtg product
Would sell all my cards and never buy from wotc or even play magic again and tell everyone I know to do the same @magic.wizards.com
I will sell my entire collection and never play again. I’ll play riftbound instead or just spend my money on something responsible. I love this game and have made great friends, but I will never touch it again if they make an HP secret lair
I don’t use proxies, if they make a Harry Potter secret lair or set I’ll never spend a penny on magic again The author is directly funding trans eradication and a huge magic player base is trans. Sorry if the dollar signs look good Wizards, they won’t in the long run
@magic.wizards.com I didn't get a WotC email either, but that's ok. Here's your free data point from me: I'm not buying any. Print it and watch my next 4.1k posts divert new players away from Magic/Hasbro. Harry Potter money is used to persecute my friends and family. Go get Owl House instead.
If Magic makes a Harry Potter set or even Secret Lair, I'm done. I play Arena a couple hours a day. I play every weekend with my kids. I'll just play something else.
apparently most of my store's reality fracture product is delayed. this sucks =(
My LGS can’t sell me any they barely got enough to support the pre release
Yeah nationwide thing. Only reason I have mine is because my distributor is in town and got theirs late yesterday and I was able to make the 2.5 hour round trip drive
I tried to buy the commander precon last night and couldn’t because they didn’t have any. Maybe it’s a sign 🤷🏻♂️
Yeah got a message from the store I ordered from that they're delayed as well.
Mine got about half the product. No CBs and only some of the commander decks, but at least they got fat packs, regular boosties, and PR kits so they can run the events.
It's every store in the country I'm pretty sure.
Prerelease time!!! Channeling Tam with my outfit and manifesting Tomik in my packs!!!
I got him folks 🔥
Prerelease number 1 complete! I went 1-2. Ended up doing UW bc I opened Denzilore. This was a lot of fun and something I want to consider for Commander but wasn’t really my jam in limited. Excited to see how the rest of the weekend goes!
I like the cozy fit btw