You Can See Everything, trailer drops
The full trailer for You Can See Everything is out today. And my first thought is that it should be required that Nathan Fielder film for 48 hrs at every tech CEO’s home.
Nathan Fielder’s transformation from Tom Green to Errol Morris is complete.
there's something about this that makes me feel more anxiety than a straight up psychological horror film, I don't know if that's the intent but if so well done
That single tear she excretes after talking about crying. I mean, the music sets the mood, but holy schnitzel.
It’s not lost on me that Nathan is here today because he went to a top Canadian business school and got really good grades.
Lord I've seen what you've done for others
It would certainly be useful for your average American to see the abundant ration of narcissists and sociopaths among the people with most of the money and power. We keep acting like she is some exception, when she’s the rule, except a WOMAN. But Sheryl Sandberg, etc…
Cannot tell if I want to run to or run from this movie. Very confusing.
I feel like this is gonna be the biggest documentary since Bowling for Columbine
I don't want to watch this because I'm not into horror movies.
"yeah, uh, i think there's, uhh, lots of different, uhh, levels of wealth." that's something only a rich person could come up with.
An unstoppable force (the narcissist Elizabeth Holmes) meets an immovable object (Nathan Fielder and his autism).
This feel like a fucking horror movie and I love it.
Why is this cut like a physiological thriller
I’m excited because I know there’s going to be even more quiet close ups in the film itself, I just want more of their faces and I will get it!
It took me a solid half hour to explain to my wife the background on this before seeing the trailer and it was totally worth it for both of us
If I were forced to choose between watching this movie and being buried to my neck in the desert next to an anthill for two hours. I would have to think about it.
All-new trailer for Nathan Fielder and Lance Oppenheim's 'You Can See Everything.' The Elizabeth Holmes documentary is in theaters on October 16.
seeing this in 70mm on my car’s backup camera screen, the way christopher nolan intended
I feel like if this was fiction people would say it was too far fetched. She's fully committed to this new scheme, too, isn't she. She needs warning balloons over her at all times.
Every shot in this trailer feels like it comes from reenactment scenes not candid ones.
In 20 years people will refuse to believe she wasn't in on the joke here
masterful trailer, less masterful supers 乁(´◔౪◔)∫
you know that glazed over look cult members have when they talk about their leaders? so who is elizabeth holmes’s actual guru, ‘cause…👀 (yikes)
a friend of mine said she’s the moriarty to nathan’s holmes lol
It’s cool when her jaw unhinges at the end and she bites off her boyfriend’s head
Hoping he buys the Theranos IP and puts the name on parkas
Fielder maybe has made his magnum opus if this movie delivers on its promise
I don’t think I have ever been so hyped and yet vaguely terrified to see a documentary in my life
Something tells me this will win the Academy Award for best movie that makes you feel like your bones are trying to crawl out of your skin.
They said on that panel recently that she goes to prison like an HOUR into this movie so what the fuck is the rest of the hour and a half running time about? Her idiot husband and his scam medical company?
This looks like a nightmare. I’m in!
I'm ready to be viscerally uncomfortable for three hours.
Fun fact: you can buy opening day tickets for this now Funner fact: I did that
The official trailer for "YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING" the new Nathan Fielder film about Elizabeth HOLMES. This whole thing is so wild.
Someone buyout a theater so Bleusky can go see this together
Oh my god, I am so ready for this train wreck, and I shall enjoy it, shiny and chrome.
The claims made on these advertisements are certainly compelling but also so tired of giving these people air.
Wow...she's pathological. My lasting memory of Holmes is this screenshot I took of the last scene in "The Dropout" with her played by Amanda Seyfried.
Well, let me tell you about the way she looked The way she acts and the color of her hair Her voice was soft and cool, her eyes were clear and bright But she's not there - "She's Not There" by The Zombies
Can’t believe I am putting Nathan Fielder on my Errol Morris shelf but here we are.
Right from the jump "how are you where you are right now?" "i wish i knew"
This is gonna be my Fyre Festival
J'en ai tellement besoin dans mes veines
OK je suis tres tres partagé par ça. et ayant été victime de manipulation et d emprise, le comportement de holmes me terrifie, il n y a rien de sincere derriere ces gros yeux globuleux, rien et c'est ça qui me fait peur.
This feels like a trailer for a horror movie 😭
if they told you this movie ended with a theater employee punching you in the face, id probably still go
Everything I see from this movie makes me want to crawl out of my skin. This is only 2+ minutes and you're telling me the movie is 3 hours?! I can't wait. I hope I vomit. Also it's so funny to think back on his humble beginnings...
the trailer of "You Can See Everything" is giving me more unease than any other piece of media i ever watched in my entire life.