Avengers Endgame Encore post‑credits scenes leak online
‘Avengers: Endgame Encore’ and Taylor Swift's ‘The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore’ will both be released on September 25th.
i cant believe she did it again lmao
Give us one crisis at a time
Two cultural objects that I have basically no interest in.
Is she ever gonna speak up against Trump? Coward.
it’s now more important than ever to stream the new tinashe album this weekend
dia oficial do corolla 2008 xei automático prata
ta parecendo que os cara ta fazendo estratégia pra esse setembro amarelo bater recorde de suicidio
it all goes back to ME! bsky.app/profile/popb...
toda vez essa mona num momento “acho muito difícil porque a maitê gosta muito de dinheiro”
nossa SENHORA que merda brega me digam que essa desgraça de pôster é fanmade em chatGPT e não o oficial
barbenheimer para pessoas em geral
Barbenheimer for crushed grey velvet homeowners
No puedo creer que otra vez teilor suif acabará con thanos y aironman 😃 ya saca debut tv chingao'!!!
Grande dia para os normies
New footage from 'Avengers Endgame: Encore' has leaked online The scenes reveal how it connects to 'Avengers: Doomsday'
if you have to add scenes to an old film to make it connect to your new film, maybe you should have changed your new film
1. It's really funny how there's a spoiler leak for a movie that came out 7 years ago. 2. It's really funny how the spoilers showcase how deranged it was to continue on full throttle after Endgame wrapped up your 10-year saga to begin with, because hoooo boy do the changes suuuuuuuuuuuuck.
I’m not going to make it to Endgame Encore so I decided this time only to read the leaks. I can say they make a lot of sense and what happens is what I assumed was going to happen. That’s all I will say! But I hope we get ZERO Doomsday leaks like this.
It fascinates me how Mr. 2 Billion Dollar Spider-Man movie hardly had any leaks months before the movie came out. Yet, as far as we know, most of Doomsday’s major plot points have been leaked. I would’ve assumed the movie more people were interested in would have been the leaked one.
Captain America: "Well shit, we're in the Endgame now." Spider-Man: "But who can get us out of this Doomsday?" -a mysterious figure comes out of the shadows- Goku: "Evening, gentlemen."
New poster for ‘AVENGERS ENDGAME: ENCORE’ In theaters on September 25. (🎨: SkinnerCreative | Twitter/X)
I love the visual with the reflections of Thor, Steve, and Tony being their earliest versions of themselves, particularly the shorter and emaciated Steve and Tony's earliest Stark suit! I've got my ticket secured for this Saturday!
Crying why is it giving kpop tour poster chjcjccn
graphic design is my passion
Getting tickets for Infinity Vision as soon as they go on sale on Thursday.
I can't believe all they did was update the Fortnite footage to match the current game!