Bird of the Day, theme 'Redheads'
Borb on a stick. #BirdOfTheDay #RedHeads 📷🌿🪶
How cute, love them little buddies
put him on an ice cone…🤔
Colorful! That would make a nice palette for my home decor! Actually, any bird would. You need decorating ideas? Look at some birds. 😁
Floofy borb! 🤩 No worries, lil' borb. I drink way too much sugar water too! ☕😋
This is my first sighting of the use of "borb" on Bluesky!
A gull at Pocket Beach in Elliot Bay, Seattle, Washington #Birds #BirdOfTheDay #Gulls #Seattle #PugetSound #Photography
This seagull had enough of our nonsense
My heavens, what a look and expression on its face! Hilarious. It's almost like one of those "Really?!" or "Seriously?!" GIFs. 😂🤭 Great capture!
So expressive, but tbh it does also remind me of the T-Rex in Jurassic Park.
“Are you gonna eat that” 😂
Is that gull doing a 'felt cute' face?
🪶 Rob’s chosen #RedHeads as today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme; any bird with red on it’s head/beak Alternative is #Gull, any Gull will do A European Robin singing in the bright sunshine #birdphotography #ECK #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky #robin #ColorADay #BlueTue #naturephotography
Lovely shot AB. Just now I was quoting Keats's final lines of his poem To Autumn to our versifying friend Audrey in Oz @aud @audjde.bsky.social "The redbreast whistles from a garden-croft …"
Ohhh what a beauty and lovely photo AB ✨️🧡
Beautiful Capture and I’m just going to sneak in a hashtag #ForJanet
You can’t go wrong with these beauties. Great photo, AB. 👌🏼
Great capture A B 👏
Here’s a lovely female Pileated Woodpecker for today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme, #RedHeads, any bird with red on its beak or head.
Speaking of #RedHeads, the alarm clock crew just arrived!
I also have a pileated woodpecker!
The rest of that group: Peek-a-boo, it's my yard too. a very fussy bunch
The Script: -I think I found something - where are you right now? -ok, at the spot - you good? -looking it over, may have to yell at some folks -some more -thinking of 'eating' -'eating' -I ate -let's meet up over there -out lunch can take up to 15 minutes one of the coolest birds in around