Autumnal Equinox marks first day of fall
Today is the Autumnal Equinox 🍁 🦊 Meet and Greet 🦊 Summer is over and Fall is here! The autumn equinox is one of two days when all points on Earth except the polar regions see the sunrise and set at due east and due west. With few exceptions, all latitudes see 12 hours of daylight and 12 of dark
It's Tuesday and it's Fall y'all. 🍂 Enjoy your day Foxy and friends.🌹
Good morning Foxy 👋 Have a fabulous day today!🦊
Good morning Foxy and friends! Happy Autumn
Good Morning, Foxy and Friends!
Good morning Foxy.💙 Happy Tuesday.
Good morning, Foxy and friends. Have a great Tuesday, everyone.
Quite the krasnov anniversary today! 2019- he called Ukraine to fuck with Hunter Biden 2020- 200,000 COVID deaths MOST IN THE FUCKING WORLD!!
On this day 1970 US President Nixon requests 1000 new FBI agents for college campuses. 2020 America's Covid 19 death toll surpasses 200,000. More than any other country.
Given our lack of prioritization of public education, I have grave concerns "equinox" will be a very unfamiliar term to many.
On this the first day of Libra season I offer you Gen X autumnal equinox vibes. First full program without injury adjustments. Deadlift is good. Femur tracking properly. He makes me jump now. I hate it. Airplanes still humbling.
I do the new year rituals — meditation, burning, planning — on my birthday instead. Because I like to feel special. Today marks slowdown season for me until second week of January. It’s been an eventful 12 months. I’m happy with it but, uh, don't want to do any of it again.
Used to watch your videos and worry you'd get injured. Then a big hungry goat jerked me around last winter and I had back surgery to fix. Surgeon said, Load load load and deadlift, squat, at six weeks. I'm 100% recovered (very lucky). Wouldn't have even considered if you didn't post these.
the glide in your knees and hips is inspiring !!!
First day of fall. Momma put on our “fall” bandannas, they were for Thanksgiving, so no fall bandannas. 🤭 #FirstDayofFall #AutumnalEquinox
She had the best treats in her hand. What can we say.
Looking great my friends. Happy Tuesday, hope you have had a great day. 🥰❤️💛🐾
Excellent family portrait, though. Mom gets points for lining you up, and all three of you get points (treats) for staying.
Those will have to wait a bit, eh, Daisy?