Fat Bear Week 2026 begins, 16 contenders including Chunk and Bucky
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN! Many bears like Tay have been packing on the pounds ready for winter. 🐻💜🐾 Dont forget to Vote for your fave fat bear and support explore.org/fat-bear-week Who's your fave bear this year? (Walker and Backpack are looing VERY hefty)
"Hey Tay, looking to win fat bear week this year?" Tay: "Win what?"
AAHHHHHH this is amazing, holy cow Tay looks so huge! And the way that fish is going down his gullet! Forever my fat bear champion, haha :3
Dang, what a lucky fish.
So big and beautiful 😍
What a cute chubby bear and happy week :3
Hiburrnation ready! (Also the website needs to stop going down for voting xD)
Happy fat bear week 🐻 Much love to fat bears of all kinds! #furry #art #furryart #bear
I like this time because it brings out the gay big boy kind of bears and I think it's fun, BUT first and foremost it's about brown bears and their lives in the wild! It's a good time to read up and learn about these majestic beasts! Voting opens soon at explore.org/fat-bear-week ! 🐻
Tis the season!! 🐻 Can’t wait to see which bear gets crowned as the biggest this year hihi
Popular Science is dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest advancements across technology, physics, and engineering. Also bear butts. Seriously. Just LOOK at dat thing. www.popsci.com/environment/...
"Yo mama bears butt is so big when she sits around the national park, she sits AROUND the national park!"
This Walker is not a relation. Any resemblance in the hip area is purely coincidental.
Oh thank goodness. Living vicariously through chonky bears.
"Oh my G*d, Becky, look at her butt"
Okay everything sucks and the world is on fire so I need to get hyped for FAT BEAR WEEK Who are we liking this year
All of them (except 806, I’m mad at her)
fucking YES! FAT BEAR WEEK TIME! FAT BEAR WEEK! FAT BEAR WEEK! FAT BEAR WEEK!
I do not regret that I have retired from Fat Bear Week as a participant, but I must admit the accolades were lovely. ^_^
I think for her makes Bucky is looking really good. For the females, maybe 910? How do they get names?