Khezu confirmed for Monster Hunter Wilds: Ascendance expansion
FML THEY BROUGHT KHEZU I HAVE TO PLAY WILDS NOW 😩
reading through y'all's tweets and everyone hates my bby wtf truly monster hunter's taskmaster >:((
The psoriasis monster? I can’t wait to see what that bad boy looks like in Wilds
Khezu looks horrifying in the trailer and I love it, im so excited to fight it again!!!!
omg I finally get to meet this pervert
NOOO NOOO MY BELOVED FREAK OF A SON IS IN THERE AND I CANT SEE HIMMM
Cool. Khezu. SO happy to see him. Great. Good times ahead. Fun.
One day you will be free again Giggi
Can't believe every time we beg for Gigginox, we get Khezu instead. It's like when we'd beg for a Frontier monster prior to Rise and get Lavasioth
[gets right up into your ear and SCREAMS CONSTANTLY, ALWAYS, NEVER STOPS SCREAMING]
I complained about it yesterday but this truly has been such a “John Monster” as roster and for the worst so far for Ascendance. Like I don’t get why people like Khezu.
As much as I love Khezu, a different monster would be better.
his slow and tedious attacks largely got mitigated by rise's counters but man, he was there one game ago and it's really a shame to see him back when another monster could've taken up the spot i guess it's a matter of who can be ported with the least amount of work