Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave launches on Nintendo Switch 2
There are like four codex entry type things you can read Fire Emblem: Fortune’s Weave tutorial and the funniest one by a country mile is this one, which seems to infer that player characters are packing both sets of genitalia
(Feel like I should clarify “intersex people exist” is not the funny part here, the funny part is that the game gives you a *very* small number of these things to read and one of them is entirely about your character’s means of reproduction, which means it must be mechanically/plot relevant somehow)
This should read “imply” but I’m having a day of rest and that includes my command of the English language
I’m going to assume, with no further information and without looking it up, that the game features some kind of future kids mechanic like Awakening did and thus Nintendo put in a narrative justification for gay dating
All conceiveable sets of genetalia. They must be prepared to reproduce in all possible circumstances.
trying to restart humanity and immediately getting megahabsburgs
gonna need to see some fan art for research purposes
fire emblem is good but oh my god the armor design is so dumb
yeah you know what i want in my big tough knight's armor? fucking exposed kidneys, in case someone wants to stab me in a way that REALLY hurts not even starting in on the boob cups. compare with the male chest armor and they just look like they were kind of.... glued on there?
This is still one of the best female armor designs in FE:
The boob cups always crack me up whenever I see this specific character 🤣 They are so stupid
["but when is International Men's Day" voice] Are there hip cutouts for men?
Am I crazy or do they look more like power armor than fantasy knight armor?
Yeah the amount of characters in armor with exposed sides *specifically* is concerning, hell most of the avatar armor options have *some* level of needless exposure
We declare the weekend...has begun! 🎉 How far through the Heroic Games have you gotten in #FireEmblem Fortune's Weave?
I spent an hour agonizing over who I want to focus on recruiting only to decide on a list of 5 people I super like I’m stressing over nothing, there’s so much to do idk what to do 😭 So that is to say, I have a few hours but a lot of them are me sitting there thinking
Perfect time to start playing the game if you haven't already (be it only now getting your copy or otherwise).
And now Nintendo is in on the “it’s the weekend” posts. 😆
Given that my TL has already seen a lot of Fire Emblem posts in the past couple of days, I'm ready for that to explode now that it's the weekend.
This next one isn't even an age thing a whole grown man just told me the strategy gameplay is "only 30% of what fire emblem is" you see why I keep saying RPG fans don't care about gameplay lol
Oh and. To be absolutely clear. This guy was complaining that Fortune's Weave wasn't a Fire Emblem because it didn't have *enough* extra content outside of the battles ahahahahahahahahaha
30% in fe of all things is CRAAAAAZY what the hell is the other 70%
??? what kinda sickos are you encountering when Fire Emblem is about sending your 5 def blorbo to die on the wrong map tile?
The way my fire emblem Leda run is going so far is that sirocco gets 5 stats every level and every other char is getting the worst growths I've seen since the gba
When mu gets only 2 stats in a level she screams "that's not right!!" And I've seen this line of dialogue like 4 times in 7 levels. Girl your passive is not doing its job even slightly
fun fact in this one per-level growths are fixed seeds at the start of every run so you cant save scum em
It's so weird that they still do random stats at LV-Up. Most RPGs ditched that a long time ago.