The Traitors US season 5 cast revealed
The official cast of the next reality star/celeb season of The Traitors US, currently filming and coming to Peacock next year. #TheTraitors #TheTraitorsUS
I need jag to become besties w Joey so I can meet Kelsey!! 🙏 🙏
Looks like it's officially being called season 6.
Talk about a step down from previous celebrity casts
Praying Jag and Craig are gone first 🙏🏼
Jag??? Michele??? Tik Tok Creator.. Love Island Narrator.. That's all y'all could find.. Whoever gets Jag out first I want them to win..
Kinda crazy that Whitney is in the castle right after Conner is eliminated from DWTS week 1
TAYLOR HALE ABOUT TO GO 4/4 FINALESSSSS #BB28
It never stops being weird to me to see other Road Rules people billed as celebrities. It's awesome though, and Rachel is way more than just a former Road Rules cast member. But seeing her with a hobbit and glenda the good witch on the same show makes me wonder what I did wrong with my life.
lowkey freaking out over casey wilson
My money’s on Cynthia ‘Cheekbones’ Bailey!
I read Jana’s name so fast that I thought we had two Jags #thetraitors
Kind of excited, but also not? Always here for Bianca (will she go by Roy out of drag?), Taylor. Could've sworn Gizelle has been on already. I still haven't forgiven Casey Wilson for saying Hamilton (original Broadway cast she saw, mind you) wasn't good?! I don't respect that opinion. #thetraitorsus
Ian stirling and Dominic Monaghan have me to stoked!!
this is a bit of a khia cast but less relevant celebs are kind of perfect for traitors you would think they’d go a bit more crazy
Q is gonna be a faithful everyone is convinced is a traitor 😅 Taylor and Michelle would be iconic as traitors #traitorsus
Are ppl asking for Gizelle to be in literally everything?
The new ‘The Traitors’ US cast has been unveiled by Peacock.
Reality Show participates are not celebrities no matter how much they want to be and media tries to make them be.
aint watching, but man whitneys face is built different
BIANCA DEL RIO!!!! Gizelle and Cynthia and Bronwyn!!! Maniac Mormon wife Whitney!!! Kristen Chenoweth?????!!!!! I can’t wait omg
momchele fitzlegend, godwyn, q AND taylor hale WE ARE SO BACK AT A BIBLICAL LEVEL
Having 3/4 of an EGOT and slumming it in a Scottish castle with the 5th most popular cast members on their shows...the first public consequence for praying for C****** K***'s soul.
is that Dominic Monaghan, because if so, I instantly want him to win or whatever happens on this show bsky.app/profile/popc...
Bianca, Boman, Bronwyn, Johnny, Emira, and Rachel!? 🤩
Why do the angles of their faces look so odd??
I only recognize three of these people. I am become an Old. 😂
Gizelle produciendo ya el programa
#TheTraitorsUS Oh this season is about to be MESSY! Inject it into my veins now 💉🍿
OMG I AM SO HAPPY!!! #Bravo is well represented 😊🤗🥰 #TheTraitorsUS
I'm finding this pretty lackluster tbh. From the gamers side the Big Brother picks are awful. And why are we still dragging in olympians? and Casey Wilson ... yeesh. Whitney will hopefully be good, same for Gizelle. But feels like a barrel bottom was scraped.