College GameDay, Ted Cruz booed on set in Austin
Ted Cruz is aggressively booed in Austin, Texas: “Ted, you suck!”
Most Texans hate him. But voter suppression & all that.
Booing Ted should be a mandatory prerequisite wherever he shows up.
the glory of the first amendment is the right to tell your elected representatives that they suck to their face on national television
I think if Talarico pulls off an upset in TX, Ted might be next on the ol chopping block.
Do be fair he does suck.
Al Franken said it best.
Pretty crazy that Cruz has been booed so vociferously for so long by everyone that this doesn’t even phase him
Man … it’s still early but it sure does seem like the Ted Cruz curse is a thing.
TED CRUZ SUCKS TED CRUZ SUCKS TED CRUZ SUCKS
All these maggots are fast talking con men that do nothing. They seem to think that the people are to serve them they're supposed to serve the people they're supposed to be public servants.
Next step: Help people register to vote! #Texas, we're with you. #Longhorns @texaschef-offical.bsky.social #Cruz @texaswench.bsky.social @texasdelarosa.bsky.social @houstonray.bsky.social @houstonramirez.bsky.social @dallaschmallas.bsky.social @dallaschris.bsky.social @culturapoppod.bsky.social
I'm deeply ashamed of my alma mater's bootlicking administrators for capitulating to Abbott, et al., but I am very proud of the students and alumni in this moment. Hook 'em, Horns!
I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! 😂🤣
Yea Austin!! We really do hate Cancun Ted
ESPN had Ted Cruz on 'College GameDay' in a conversation with Rece Davis for nearly 10 minutes. Cruz was heavily booed by the crowd -- and heard "Ted, you suck!" chants -- in Austin.
Wait. So Kimmel can't air an interview with Talarico on late night because equal time, but Cruz can go on ESPN GameDay no problem?
Dude has all the charisma of bird droppings
Would have loved to be in the room when possible guests were discussed, and somehow, they landed on a politician that literally nobody likes. Who were the alternative options that were worse?
Why is a politician on @espn.com ?
Reason number 9,453,187 not to watch ESPN.
ESPN turned the crowd mics down during the chanting.
There's a lot of negative things I could say about Texas but 6 times out of 7, no matter who you were talking to, they fucking hated Ted Cruz
Love it. More of this, people. 😆 👍
Straight into my veins. Not all heroes wear capes, etc.
This is why I don't watch this show anymore. I used to LOVE College Game Day. Watched it religiously. But they became too MAGA for me. As soon as McAfee and Saban became mainstays, it went downhill.
what I love about this hilarious clip is asking *profoundly out-of-shape* Teddy about athletics like he’s a “sport” “analyst” and not going belly-up to Chili’s bar 4x a week 🎩 @markjacob.bsky.social @patsox23.bsky.social
Well done college students! Keep booing...
in case continuing to platform aaron rodgers, letting pat mcafee be part of every show and firing ryan clark (possibly) for being too Black weren’t evidence enough of espn’s leanings… but “stick to sports” and all that.
Nobody likes Ted Cruz. 😂
Booing is a nice substitute to drinking bsky.app/profile/awfu...
one of the only things that gives me hope is that whenever any of these bubonic assholes even graze real life, they're almost uniformly met with animosity
Watching Ted Cruz getting boo’d relentlessly on ESPN Gameday is hilarious! Then the chants from the students in the audience “Ted Cruz Sucks” is icing on the cake! ESPN what the F were you thinking interviewing this asshole on College game day? Now the students are yelling “Get Him Off”! 😂
Al Franken on Ted Cruz:
ESPN is making a hard pivot to MAGA. Pat Macafee is their face and they promote Ted Cruz. Stop watching.
That wasn’t an “interview”, it was a live 15-minute advertisement for a bill that the SEC is trying to push to rein in NIL and player mobility. ESPN is doing Greg Sankey’s work for him to protect their investment in that conference.
Rat Face learning that the UT campus in Austin isn’t C-PAC or whatever the fuck that thing in Dallas was earlier in the week.
This made me genuinely smile. The kids are alright!
ESPN has been courting MAGA for years.
One fan’s review of ESPN putting Ted Cruz on College GameDay in Austin this morning: “gross.” Another said just switch the channel. The crowd didn’t wait for a punchline; they booed him nonstop through the whole Rece Davis interview, live, in his own state. #momsky#sheshed
I don't watch ESPN, but my immediate thought is, why are they giving Cancun Cruz a platform to run his mouth?
Unfortunately, that despicable a-hole feels no shame.
Haven’t watched that shit show since they put McAfee front and center.
The biggest problem with stupid people is they don’t know how stupid they really are! Ted Cruz is one of those people! Ted Cruz is an agent of Israel and the enemy of the American people and he is a pedophile protector! There is no greater evil than a man without honour, Cruz and Trump r honoureless
Nick Saban is DeathSantis buddy and McAfee is up Trumps ass.
Whose brilliant idea was it to allow him to show his weasel face? Come to think of it, I haven’t watched ESPN in a very long time.
In each appearance on video, Ted Cruz visibly approaches closer and closer to the complete metamorphosis into his final form, the Were-Badger
What’s up with Ted’s skin-colored jacket? He could match it: i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Yks...
Alex Bruesewitz, a prominent adviser to President Donald Trump, issued a plea to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Saturday to "please stay off" television following a disastrous interview in which young Texans viciously booed the GOP lawmaker. www.rawstory.com/ted-cruz-267...
I am begging him to stay out of the Senate
I don’t know… seems like it was going pretty well. The grinning cheerleaders sort of top it off. bsky.app/profile/fact...
I am waiting on the network to give Dems equal time for an interview. Maybe even air the Kimmel Talarico interview to even things up.
Cruz was leveled loudly on live television again today. Loud “Ted Cruz, you suck!” jeers from Texans.
Lol , One piece of shit telling another piece of shit to stay off television !!! These morons are Beyond Belief !!
Texans will still elect him until he retires.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA The UT crowd is chanting "Ted you suck!" As Ted Cruz jinxes the Longhorns on College Gameday
ESPN can't turn down the boos in the crowd hahahahahaha I hope that this is Ted Cruz's 9/11
The cheerleaders are forced to keep smiling and waving their Pom-poms.
Somebody post the video please. Would bring many so much joy to see 🤣🤣🤣
I love this for him.
horns if you make me like you I swear to God 
american public turns on a famous canadian, further escalating recent tensions with canada
The EYES of TEXAS are UPON him Do not think you can escape them, Ted!
The kids are alright, alright, alright. 🐂
I mean I have to root for Ohio State anyway to make Ted Cruz sad, but the even the UT kids are all right.
Because ted cruz really sucks!
look if his bum ass is gonna show up this is the best possible outcome
Ted Cruz getting booed on College Gameday. Inject it straight into my veins.
“Ted Cruz Sucks! Ted Cruz Sucks!”
So Ted Cruz can go on a Disney show but James Talarico can't go on a Disney show
Turned on College Game Day saw Ted Cruz and almost spit out my coffee. 🤮
Well fuck. Ohio State just locked up this win
“Ted you Suck!” Just brilliant.
That jacket is certainly a choice. A terrible choice.
Thoughts and prayers for that coat button
The most Ted Cruz thing ever is to wear at University of Texas Blaxer when he did not go to the University of Texas. He literally just put on his Princeton Blazer.
“Ted Cruz sucks! Ted Cruz sucks!”👏 Everyone knows Cruz is a traitor. Cruz is what you get when not enough people voted blue combined with voter suppression. Don’t let that happen this time with Abbott, Paxton, Patrick & gang! #VoteBlueDownBallott #GOTV #TX
today I'll wear my most ill fitting grandmother's couch colored blazer. really let the ol tummy sing.
which will show more fight today: the Ohio State defense or Ted’s sport coat button
As a fellow dude who is aging terribly, let me just say that Ted Cruz looks 30% more gross with every new TV appearance. If you're gonna be in the public eye this often, you should probably take better care of yourself.
This is a bit but I think he’s committed to it now.
how did he get a jacket made of a tonal fabric used for quilt backing
Have men completely abandoned unbuttoning their jackets when they sit down?
ALL THIS!!! @espn.com STUPID TONE DEAF MOVE!!!! How dare you inject politics into our happy morning. Not to mention Ted Cruz really??? We can’t afford gas, groceries or healthcare because of the policies he and his party & prez enacted!! DISGRACEFUL.
As a reminder, Ted Cruz is such a sports jinx that the cheating 2017 astros managed to lose the home world series game he attended even though they had all the signs. I sat ten rows from him. 😂
Fondly remembering the 2022 Astros WS parade where some Astros fan brained Ted Cruz with an unopened can of beer and got off scot free because no jury on earth would side with Ted Cruz
Condolences on your proximity to him that day.
I know it's cable and the rules are different, but it's wild that another Disney-owned network greenlit a 10-minute media appearance by a TX republican days after Kimmel couldn't air his Talarico interview on ABC
You mean the “got caught” Astros…..all teams have their methods. 😆
Someone tell that young woman that the plural of party is parties.
I’m sorry you had to be so close to one of the biggest pieces of shit in politics.
ESPN producer: We need a second week guest who will really add energy and fun to College Gameday. Someone who the fans love. Assistant: How about Ted Cruz? ESPN producer: Yesss! I am giving you a RAISE.
You cannot make me believe that there’s anyone on Earth who actually *likes* Ted Cruz. It’s scientifically impossible.
Was Stephen A. Smith too busy looking at himself in a mirror 🪞?
“We need someone who really just fits with the word ‘punt” “Best we can do is a guy who is a total c-“ I’ll see myself out
Couldn't hear a word he was blathering thank to the Texas students who aren't anti-woke.
You know, famous Princeton and Harvard graduate Rafael Cruz here at the Forty Acres in a county that's +42 Democratic. He also got pelted by beer cans in a Houston World Series VIctory parade.
He goes perfectly with McAfee, I suppose. Like chicken pox and scarlet fever.
Genuinely Ted Cruz attendance at games should be affecting the betting line at this point
His staff is going to start betting on Polymarket
It legit did, saw someone post a screenshot from Kalshi (blech) about half an hour or so after Cruz's appearance on Gameday, and the % on Ohio State had risen a few percentage points lol
Unbelievable how long ESPN had Texas favored to win
As soon as I found out, he was at the game I looked at the line. I will say I was a coward and did not pull the trigger, but I looked. 
Can we crowdfund an AirBnB in Fort Sanders a couple of weeks hence?