Cam Smith hits ninth‑inning go‑ahead homer, Astros beat Phillies 2-1
*chandler rome voice* The Astros won 2-1. They are 75-72. Cam Smith homered. Christian Javier went six innings. Bryan Abreu was filthy. The team went 0-5 with runners in scoring position. The Astros took two out of three from the Phillies
*tyler stafford voice* (to the tune of Roxanne) Cristian! You don't have to pitch for a third time Those days are over You don't have to see Harper more than twice
Idk this was borderline complementary
Is that 3 consecutive games with a Cam Smith dinger?
I took a few dramaturgy and lit analysis courses in college but I still can’t tell you if this is homage or satire.
Every game has to end, resulting in either a win or a loss. In that sense this is a team that gets results.
Got his ass with that impression
i think me not screaming “camshot!!!” after the cam smith homer last night was an incredible display of restraint btw
ya gotta moderate with children present unfortunately
You should start a campaign to make his nickname Camboy (don’t do that)
He’s hit 18 homers and I’m so upset that I hadn’t thought of or heard this before.
I meant to ask if you were worried you were going to ruin his save% last night after the start of the inning lol
If you Didn’t have School or Work Today, this Game did not make you More Productive or Smarter: Astros 2, Phillies 1 From @anthonyesbensen.bsky.social www.thegoodphight.com/philadelphia...
Glad I did have to work today.