Champions League Matchday 1, Barcelona 5-1 Feyenoord; Real Madrid 2-1 Inter
Tonight: Man United vs Sabah, Champions League. 30+ years I’ve been waiting to use this track on Social Media. Finally. 😂
‘Or you will die. Shabbah!’ As per Phoenix Nights 🤣
Good memory even if social media isn't that old. 😂
It was Shabba rather than Sabah, but close enough. What are the chances of United playing a team called Shabba
Champion lover! No ease up tonight! Kill you with it!
Mention of just this on the broadcast! 😆
Current status: folding the laundry my daughter has had in the basement for 2 weeks while I watch the SPO v GAL Champion's League game from yesterday. ⚽
A good way to do that for a child who doesn't have two broken arms is to make sure all the clothes you fold are inside first. Why should you have all the fun?
I hope you’re shouting as you complete each fold: SHIIIIIRT! JEEEEEEANS!
Wait...you "fold" your laundry? I just put it back on. 😁
My son was away for a one month university field course, and he had to do his laundry while there. When he got home I asked if he folded his laundry after. He said: define "fold"