The Apothecary Diaries game 'The False Imperial Brother' announced for consoles and PC
gamingSep 9, 202632309
mcc
@dryad.technology
Apothecary Diaries is good and this sounds good Imagine Phoenix Wright except you're in the Rear Palace of imperial china and instead of the climax of each investigation segment being a court case it's you brewing poisons?!
3530d ago
Or antidotes to poisons I guess but definitely Maomao would be less excited about that
I really wish the plant gathering and mixing didn't look so "default". That seems like an area that for this character should have much more detail than her just crouching in a field and words pop up on screen to tell you what she found
Holy shit I am so here for them doing this
3 sources
Related
Danganronpa 2x2 gets Jan 14, 2027 release date for Switch and Switch 2gamingMetroid Ravenous announced for Nintendo Switch 2, launches Jan 28, 2027gamingThe Apothecary Diaries game 'The False Imperial Brother' announced for consoles and PCgamingMario Kart World free update adds SNES tracks todaygaming