Mario Kart World free update adds SNES tracks today
A free update for Mario Kart World launches later today! Play 10 classic courses from Super Mario Kart in VS Race mode and two new Knockout tour routes. #NintendoDirect Get the update: ninten.do/6011akRu3
NINTENDO HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT MARIO KART 8.
I wonder if the SNES tribute tracks being added to VS race means more routes in the open world
Since it's looking like corrective Course additions within the base game are the focus of this update roadmap, maybe we'll be waiting until they're finally ready to do Paid DLC before they do Costumes and Players. Well, gonna hope for 200CC, 8-Player and and more Battle Modes, at least.
This is such a nice update~
Man... I just want new characters...
How have they not added dlc to this yet
Live-service games have destroyed the convo surrounding Mario Kart World. I'm always hearing "I haven't had a reason to go back to Mario Kart in months..." What about the reason that it's really fun? Double Dash got zero updates ever and we all played it for years. Let fun be reason enough.
It’s wild to me that people are wanting paid DLC over free content updates. They added 10 vs race maps and 2 knockout tour routes but they’re still complaining.
100000% It drives me nuts that the expectation with most games is that we'll just continue to receive "more game" afterwards. That has almost become the impetus to buying games. Be content with what you receive (unless it's buggy, of course)!