Metroid Ravenous announced for Nintendo Switch 2, launches Jan 28, 2027
I'm so happy about Metroid Ravenous. Can we talk about Dread's ending now? Since this is continuing where that left off? SAMUS' DNA IS A COCKTAIL OF PURE INSANITY. SHE HAS BECOME THE VERY THING SHE HAS BEEN HUNTING DOWN AND IT'S SO DELICIOUSLY FUN, THIS GAME WILL KICK ASS
I’ve Spent the last 5 years hung up on the idea of “Samus Aran, The Last Metroid” and they’re actually following up on it. I’m so excited I just aaaaaaaaaaa
The last Metroid is fucking pissed, the galaxy is at total panic.
"Look at me. I am the [METROID] now."
Being part-girl, part-bird, and part-jellyfish ain't all it's cracked up to be
Metroid Ravenous amiibo + game (Standard & Special Editions) up for preorder on Amazon amzn.to/4xLWblE #ad
Nice. Between this and all the Zelda stuff I'm so broke now, lmao
I really hope samus turns into a horrible freak of Nature by the end of the game and we have a kaiju fight
Special edition seems to have sold out, RIP
Waiting for Amazon’s Zelda controller stock
Yessss! Just the controller now!
I believe I should probably make some monsterfucker adjacent Samus Vampire art right about now?! o.O #MetroidRavenous
Can't believe it only just hit me now that Samus is a perfect character for your artistic sensibilities
Big buff hungry Samus please! 🖤💦
THAT WOULD BE SICK YEAH
YESSSSSS!! Make Samus our new Rogue, sucking touch and all!
Dear god yes! I'm so glad she kept the powers and suit
Love how anime Metroid Ravenous is Put it on sakugabooru lol
It's definitely anime, but it's also clearly influenced by Reiwa era Tokusatsu like Geats or Gozyuger that incorporate anime impact frames and effects into live-action presentations.
The end chunk of Dread is like this as well, so this is continuing in the same direction