Kirby and the World Beyond coming to Switch 2, Spring 2027
Kirby and the World Beyond releases spring 2027 on Nintendo Switch 2! Get ready to explore the World Beyond using Copy Abilities in Kirby's latest 3D adventure. #NintendoDirect
im feeling some type of way about this (positive)
The Truman Show Starring Kirby is still such a funny concept Nintendo went and made here
MY BOYS 🥺 NINTENDO TAKE MY MONEY
The horrifying yet weirdly funny implication that Kirby and friends have been living inside a simulation THIS ENTIRE TIME
Kirby es todo lo que está bien en el mundo🙂↕️🙂↕️🙂↕️
This is so "Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero" to me
Here’s hoping for some fun movement options to quickly traverse the world!
Yeeeeah...this'll be a lot of fun! 😄
the crazy thing about this kirby game is that we just got a switch 2 edition of forgotten land with new content. two 3D kirby games and a DLC in 5 years. it's really cool and i'm super stoked but like god it just makes the lack of 3D mario that much more painful lol
Link: "I want a refund on Garry's mod, please!" Samus: "Yeah, and I never wanted a vacant desert." DK: "Jump Around and Smash Bananas, not the destroy world?" Kirby: "LOLOL I'm actually Nintendo's most beloved character. Nintendo loves their lawyers! SO I get the cool 3D world game, suckers!"
new girl from Kirby and the World Beyond because I love her. #nintendodirect #kirby
Hot darn to already see fanart of her just an hour ago as the trailer came out. Props a ton to the great work on the long legs and that amazing pinup pose. Definitely need to try drawing her as well and cheers a bunch to the quick and yet still very well crafted work here. *thumbs up*
After Marx in Super Star's Milky Way Wishes mode and Magolor in Return to Dreamland (Kirby's Adventure Wii), this new character has a lot of work to do to earn our trust.
🔵💜✨GIRL AND THE WORLD BEYOND ✨💜🔵 I honestly wasn't feeling the artwork at first but I recon I did a good job capturing her likeness :3 Hope y'all love my, sure to be, daily dose of Kirby and the World Beyond glaze With the artwork of the new character in town ^w^ #CyanfernoArt #Art #Kirby