Nintendo Direct set for today, 45-minute showcase after Zelda stream
I like that Nintendo direct discussion has completely blown out apple’s announcement in terms of buzz on this site.
Only freaks and influencers (freaks) still get excited about new phones
I mean, what did Apple announce? Another phone that’s a marginal upgrade over last year’s at best? We got new kirbo baybeeeeeee
Apple made an announcement? Sorry, tech-based fashion company, you don't have games.
Being more affordable maybe part of it. Hard to get excited about tech knowing it gets more expensive then it should be and ever increasing.
I haven't had an apple product since uh...at least 10 years, so I'm looking at that thing wondering what the target market even is and nintendo had freaking Kirby and Metroid announcements!!
Apple announced something? I legitimately do not know.
I open up YouTube on my computer and immediately in my recommended see a video with a "Nintendo Direct bad"-esque title, and the Smash logo in the thumbnail. I think that's the fastest I've ever clicked "Not Interested" on a video. XD
It's entirely possible the video has a more nuanced take than it's letting on, but if that's how you're gonna present your stance? I think I'm good.
Every Nintendo YouTuber needs to take this to heart
Bro, people really gotta stop looking into leaks as well as banking EVERYTHING on it getting announced soon just because a "reliable leaker” said so.
One of the times where slop is acceptable to use.
Nintendo fans would get more out of these directs if they became fans of JRPGs and farming/building sims. "If you can't beat them, join them" mentality.
Nintendo grifters are the worst.
Two Nintendo Direct game announcements caught my interest in particular. Absolutely stoked about Yokai Watch comeback !
Yes! I cannot understand people saying it was a bad direct-- so many good announcements!
Yokai Slop, unfortunately, as Level-5 has made no secret of their extensive use of genAI in all their projects. And the same goes for Layton...
Yokai Watch on the 3DS was such a comfort game for me back then!
Nintendo Direct was cool! But I'm still more excited for the OoT remake! HE'S SO BABEY™️... #Nintendo #LegendOfZelda #OoT #Link
HE JUST A LIL GUY™️✨
what if i start crying he frew up‼️😭
Oh no i literally named myself that in my first Ocarina of Time stream playthrough, and the story was that I was puking my guts out because I ate at one of Grinchendorf's Arby's chains he opened in Hyrule. that series was chaos
He really is babey 🥺
He deserves all the headpats.