Mega Man: Dual Override robot masters and contest winner leaked
[News] Mega Man: Dual Override Achievements Leak (Beware Spoilers) www.rockman-corner.com/2026/09/mega...
The winner of the boss contest is in there too Not my personal pick 🥱
I'm surprised that the achievements for Megaman Override on Steam have leaked, along with those for other games. And that, Steam was having problems with malware and hacking.
time to pull out the stream vods from like 5 youtubers to pass the time
Welp got myself spoiled with the RM roster, hope you guys who want to make it to the official reveal blind avoid any posts related to the leaks. I'll post my thoughts once official news drops.
Avoiding this as best as I'm able to.
If you're trying to avoid the list of cheevos, all I gotta say is "godspeed"
it was not only Megaman btw: Took a peak at the KH one (spoils some worlds), oh man, people will HAVE OPINIONS, lmao. www.gematsu.com/2026/09/pers...