Kingdom Hearts IV Steam achievements leak reveals game worlds
KINGDOM HEARTS IV achievements listed on SteamDB (may be spoilers) steamdb.info/app/3216600/...
They doing this rn to whoever messed up and let all this leak
Oh my god. It's fucking real. No spoilers but it's fucking happening.
They doing more live-action worlds now and... is this EPCOT?!
Somebody at Steam fucked up badly
Star Wars confirmed! Now we just need Marvel and The Muppets!
I am losing my goddamn mind at one of these world names right now.
Praticamente vazaram todos os mundos, quem é fã de Kingdom Hearts é bom sumir da Internet AGORA
The person who accidentally hit the button at valve is currently at a black site under Disneyland Tokyo awaiting some of square enix's old yakuza pals to pay a visit
I have poor self-control and I took a peek. All I have to say without spoiling anything major is that they finally did it. Oh my God, they finally did it.
back in my day, spoilers came from soundtrack CDs coming out a year before release with a track titled "Death of Jim" when you didn't even know who Jim was yet Nowadays it's achievements anyway, don't put anything in a table of contents it would be a problem to read before you get there
*peeks at the list* oh someone is going to be executed for this dropping this early
ACTUALLY NOT LOOKING AT THESE NOPE WHAT THE FUCK
dude holy shit this makes the 3 leaks look like nothing I’ll see yall next year 🫡
I’ve been anti achievements for twenty years and tonight is further validating me
Dude there's a world here I think I made an offhanded joke to a coworker about them using to replace Pirates and now it's actually real lmfao
One of the worlds revealed in this leak would have been nuclear on the timeline if it had been shown off in a trailer. Now when that happens its mostly gonna be just people going "Yeah, that was in the leak." Leaks suck.
*Updated post title* Persona 6, Kingdom Hearts IV, and other Steam Achievements surface in large-scale leak www.gematsu.com/2026/09/pers...
here's one that I don't see mentioned anywhere: Gusson Oyoyo (but from who?) https://www.exophase.com/game/3411680-steam/achievements/
Silenciem aí, se não quiserem tomar qualquer possível spoiler e tal.
Oh that’s really not good
The big news here that I havent seen anybody talk about is that it appears a steam port of Metal Max 2 Reborn is on the way
SE VA A LIAR PARDA, tened cuidado por favor que alguien la ha cagado fuerte 😬
this whole thing is wild. having a list of KH4 worlds already out there is sure to be causing some panic. especially *that one* ??
Filtraciones gordas de Persona 4, Persona 6, Kingdom Hearts 4 a través de logros de Steam. MIRA. JODER. DEJADME EN PAZ DE UNA PUTA VEZ
I kinda expected Persona 4 Remake and Persona 6 get leaked since people like to point out the meme of ATLUS pulling an ATLUS. I DIDN’T EXPECT ALMOST ALL OF THE GAMES THAT ARE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR TO ALSO GET LEAKED AS WELL
That full list of leaked games is MASSIVE oh they need to sue them