South Park changes name to 'South America'
Trey Parker & Matt Stone announce that ‘SOUTH PARK’ will be renamed to ‘SOUTH AMERICA’. “Inspired by the bravery & patriotism of Apple & Google, we are changing the name of South Park to SOUTH AMERICA. We especially want to thank our parent company Paramount -- a Skydance Capitulation.”
We need more smart-ass South Park today than ever.
Wasn’t the first South Park movie about a war with Canada? It seemed so outrageous at the time.
Ooooh this is me waiting to see what trey and Matt have in store to obliterate in the MAGAt administration
I think you mean South Mexico.
Oh, I see what they did there! 😂
I so hope they'll do a new song called "Thank Canada!"
I will always hold a special place in my heart for South Park. Trey and Matt consider *everyone* fair game, and I respect that.
My Fellow Americans my new name is now Eve(Tetra)America.
lmfao, i can't quit South Park as much as I try
Really testing the limits of their 5-year deal, I see.
:o Given their contributions to the derision leveled at climate change, their "changing the status quo is annoying" politics and their general selfishness, it's the /least/ they could do to complain about the fascism they helped usher in.
i just want kenny to dress like a princess and go "mhhpp mhhhp" please no more of the drumpf show I'm dying here
GENIUS WORK PARKER AND STONE
Please dont show this @rincewind.run who will insist that Google and Apple are just unwitting participants bound by the GNIS
'South Park' says its “changing its name” ahead of the show’s 29th season. Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone announced Tuesday that the show will supposedly change its title to 'South America.' bit.ly/4iMG7eQ
You have to be a complete moron when a cartoon makes fun of the crap you’re doing as president.
Na moral, essa aqui foi boa
My first year at SIFF, I was a Publicity Dept intern. We had a not necessarily authorized copy of Trey Parker & Matt Stone's student film CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL. It's somehow even more delightfully filthy than South Park. Didn't foresee that these guys would one day be great defenders of democracy.
Paramount Changes South Park's Name To "South America" to Troll Trump #SouthPark www.cbr.com/south-park-s...
Please, please let this be true lfg
Paramount plays no role in this. It’s the artists standing up for themselves IN SPITE of Paramount Individuals are fighting back because their company (getting rich off them) won’t help them, their Representatives won’t and people hired to enforce the guardrails are asleep at the switch