Kinzinger Report Labor Day special on Trump and the midterms
Today's Kinzinger Report is a Labor Day special and we cover: - Trump's assault on the workers this holiday honors - The midterm map and Democrats' real path to the Senate - My honest advice for anyone running for office open.substack.com/pub/adamkinz...
How about Vance wanting to dedicate Labor Day to women in labor instead of laborers/workers? How are they so damn stupid
#It'sOurMoney youtu.be/g95G0b1dB2c?... tRump IS PILLAGING OUR TREASURY: Navy =bankrupt;Vanity projs $1B+;self dealing ($4.7B disappear from Crypto investors into tRump's pocket); $4B to "buy back leases" for offshore wind energy project, $200M+ for GEO grp detention centers,$1.8B 4 1/6 rioters.
I was just looking at some of Trump’s maniacal rantings and read your “Democrats” as “Dumocrats” as he calls us! My god I try to refrain from ever hearing him speak, my BP can’t handle it, but this is crazy that I “hear” him even in the written word.
Mr. K--After the mid-terms, could you rent yourself out to the congressional committee going after the grift of this awful administration??