Paramount closes merger with Warner Bros to form Skydance
With the $11 billion merger of Paramount-Skydance with Warner Bros. Discovery, just five corporations now control 90% of the U.S. media landscape. Ali Velshi explains why mega media mergers pose a threat to democracy.
I don't get it. It's everything. That's already a kings capture. Did we just give up on antitrust laws and fighting mass consolidation after the 90's? I was a kid then but I remember the government forcing the largest company in the world and its richest man to split like flatworms?
Republicans are destroying America and America's democracy
So wrong in a democracy.
paying $60 a month to Skydance so i can watch “Yellowstone Jesus” and “FBI: Communism Destroyers”
they're doing a new season of 24 where Jack Bauer joins ice
Don’t forget Freedom Power: Eagle of Might
Cant wait to watch 10 seasons of Game Of Thones: House Frey
(talking too loudly in a restaurant) Yeah I love communism destroyers. In fact I’m a bit of a communism destroyer myself (looks around “casually “)
It's not just good value - it's the law!™️