Trump launches 'Super Intelligence Force', names Jay Clayton head
Good morning and happy Monday to everyone. The Super Intelligence Force will report to the man who didn't know the word dumb ends with a B until just 5 months ago.
Hey Ray! I’m no longer wasting precious moments of my life reading his incoherent babbling posts. He’s a dementia patient & I hope The Trump Show is canceled on November 3rd🙏🙏🙏 #DumpTrump
Good morning Ray! Happy Monday!
Good morning, Ray and friends. Have a great Monday, everyone.
Hey Grok: What's the dumest possible name I could use for this group?
Good morning, Ray! ☀️ I'm glad he was able to figure things out before the Super Intelligence Force took over. And isn't it ironic that Super Intelligence reports to him? Happy Monday! 😂
Good morning Ray! Trump is the anti-SI; he is the Super Idiot= #TrumpSuperIdiot The tech bros kiss his fat diapered ass, and I hope they all choke on it. Ugh! Trump will be the end of us unless we #VOTE Dem We all must get everyone we know to #VOTE #BLUES #VoteBlue #StrongerTogether
Unless they fix it --no way to forgive the people who screwed up the United States of America to make it unrecognizable
Trump is so dumb he is always influenced by the last person he talked to…. And no women were named… pathetic
Yes! Have a great day everyone! :)
Super Intelligence The world laughs & laughs.
@whitehouse-47.bsky.social the low IQ lying occupant of the WH at it again...he is a joke, dum(b)er than dirt, and had to apparently blackmail his alma mater to not tell anyone he was in the bottom 5 of his class. we knew, now everyone should find out.
I WONDER how much FUCKWAD CHARGED THOSE ASSHOLES TO GET IN?
Those who can't do, overreach.
AI is one of the defining national security challenges of our time. Naming a new “Super Intelligence Force” is not a substitute for a real AI strategy. We need clear safeguards, rigorous testing of advanced systems, and a coordinated approach to keeping America ahead of China and other adversaries.
Why are you guys so obsessed with china on this? Maybe worry about ending the tech oligarchy here first.
How about prosecuting the handful of billionaire idiots who are pulling the leash of the entire economy?
The creators of A.I. are enemies of humankind and the whole biosphere and we need to prosecute and eliminate them and most of their destructive creations from our public life…before we worry about “keeping us ahead of China” in whatever valid applications of A.I. exist.
The administration appears to define AI expertise solely by wealth. If you haven't sufficiently monetized your knowledge there is no seat at the table. We need to change that calculation and bring in expertise from outside the AI corporate and VC-fueled silos.
Make the companies responsible for damage their systems cause and you’ll see lots of “guardrails” organically spring up.
China is already there, dude. Weird you're not in session and you can't convince three of your fascist friends to do something. @markwarner.bsky.social
Forbes: Elon Musk said he would rename his SpaceXAI company to “SpaceXSI” as President Donald Trump pushes for artificial intelligence to be renamed “super intelligence,” with Musk saying the SI name is “better.”
I agree with SI. SCAM Intelligence.
I suppose when you're thick as two short planks but no one ever contradicts you because you're super rich, a predictive text generator programmed to please you looks super intelligent
Well we are told he’s Super Intelligent.
So glad that has been cleared up. I was worrying about it.
He is clearly alluding to the Chinese leader. Who is he kidding?
I suppose when you're thick as two short planks but no one ever contradicts you because you're super rich, a predictive text generator programmed to please you looks super intelligent
The problem in “AI” is not the “A”, it’s the “I”.
This👇. Musk is a weak Trump sycophant, not at all the ‘genius’ some people claim. His wealth bought him the work that led to Tesla, he failed with Doge and made the gov’t worse, his SpaceX rockets continue to blow up, better robots come out of China, his robotaxis failed, etc.