Monkey Wrench Episode 6, 'Monkey Mind', released
Monkey Wrench Ep 6 - Monkey Mind www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9do... #indieanimation #monkeywrench
Voice Cast; Shrike Sanchez - @jacobbarrens.bsky.social 'Beebs' - @thedeepvoiceguy.biz Dolion Kroe / Dead Eye / Extras - @voicesbyzane.bsky.social Agent k - Lou Haroldson ???? - Melissa Medina Nuts - @stevenrigsby.com Terran Girl - @carriejohnston.bsky.social 'Ball' - @parimak.bsky.social
Gonna sit down n watch this today! So excited to see it, dude! You and your team are killing it, congrats!!!
This guy was absolutely love at first sight to me. Thank you so much for blessing my life with Nuts
me chapter 1: Oh, Shriek, he is the monkey wrench throwing plans awry! me chapter 6: Oh, Shriek, she is the monkey wrench throwing plans awry! tho its gonna be confusing having 3 main character called the same 🤔
...And now I have a sneaking suspicion what the Cataclysm was.
Ooohh so she's the TITLE CARD
The character animation in this is ridiculous. Where are you guys finding these incredible animators???? Wtf!!! 🤩 ...I love the two new characters, I hope they stick around. I love that orb
this is so unreal this is so awesome my jaw is on the floor
I NEED TO KNOW HER NAME SHE'S SO FUNNY 😭😭😭
thick scottish accent, hairy pits, curses, probably smells like shit
You, yes, you 🫵 Go watch this series, it’s phenomenal :3
A vulgar scottish scavenger, best way to describe her.
Huzzah, friends! We have been blessed with new Monkey Wrench!
I like that the new character has a scottish accent. also watch it 🫵
NEW MONKEY WRENCH EPISOOOOODE! WAAAAATCH IIIIIT!
Monkey Wrench proves time and time again that it simply cannot miss when it comes to animation and storytelling. The amount of effort put into this show relative to how popular it is feels like a fucking crime, PLEASE support Monkey Wrench in any way you can. It really deserves the help.
🔻ROLE ANNOUNCEMENT🔻 By the Great Spectrum. I am Order. I am LAW. I am Primary Red in MONKEY WRENCH!! 🐵🔧 My deepest gratitude to @zeurel.bsky.social and @neatotito.bsky.social for trusting me to voice Big Red. I still dunno how they found me or why, but I am honoured all the same.
It’s no secret that Monkey Wrench has been a force of inspiration for years now; for the longest time, it’s been a dream project. I’m over the MOON to be able to look at this incredible show, and go “yeah. I’m in that!”. It’s an important benchmark to be a part of something THIS sublime.
Your performance here reminded me unexpectedly of Offensive Bias (as does Tezzoree, I adore her btw), Faber and the Ur-Didact in Halo 4. That’s a compliment btw. Great work. I’m a big fan of Monkey Wrench. (I even cosplayed as a humanized shrike at a convention)
MAJOR congrats on this! A VERY big role as part of this show you just landed!
🚨 I'm proud to announce that I play Nuts in the new episode of Monkey Wrench! I also have the privilege to do all of his sound design, which was an absolute BLAST. Go check it out!!! #monkeywrench #indieanimation #voiceacting
YA BLASTED YER OWN BLASTER????????
DUDE YOU WERE FUCKING GREAAAAT
WHAAAT!!! Holy shit that is incredible, huuuge congratulations!! 🤩
What a cool character! Dope role!
The voice glitching at the end was very cool! 😎
I’ve heard your voice before somewhere i swear
Here's a thread of some of isolated sound design I did for Nuts in #monkeywrench ep 6! Being a mechanical man, all of his movement sounds are a combination of servos from a DeWalt drill of mine, some rattly metal for footsteps, and a little bit of squish. Just a little. #indieanimation
This show has some of the sickest character designs I've seen in a long time
Here's my rough animation reel for MW Ep. 6: Monkey Mind! Having permission to pick up the pencil and animate frame-by-frame feels like a dream come true. Thank you to @zeurel.bsky.social for letting us work on such a cool show! Please check out the links below. #monkeywrench #indieanimation
Full version of my demo reel on YT: youtu.be/7sZ_NxANnog?...
ADDITIONAL THANKS: - @figment34786.bsky.social for all the advice and drawovers throughout the production - @p0stboy.bsky.social and @markandflops.com for letting me clean up 2 of your shots -EVERYONE on the MW crew!! You guys knocked it out of the park!!!
Genuinely yours and Figment's shots inspired the hell outta me for the episode, amazing stuff as always Bibi!!!
I didn't realize she used her tail to scratch her head in confusion! I like this little detail a lot!
Damn these are really complicated shots 😱 I'm so impressed!!!
"Draw." BEHOLD!!! Monkey wrench episode 6!!! Had an absolute blast voicing Dead Eye, Dolion, and some fun little fellers throughout the episode! If you enjoyed the show, consider backing the project on Patreon or getting some merch to help with production!
once again, it's been a delight editing yer voice. ESPECIALLY Tendy.
YOOOO YOU WERE DEADEYE TOO????
Hell yeah dude! Super proud of you!
You are the MAN dawg. Loved you in this.
i remember the first time it was teased on patreon that you’d voice the big bad cowboy himself and screamed You did such a stellar job AND your other roles were mwah 👌 ✨
I got really excited finding you you voice Deadeye. I’ve been waiting multiple episodes for the chance to animate him. Next one is the one ☝️