Star Wars: Galactic Racer earns best Metacritic score for Star Wars in 23 years
Kinda fucked up that “Star Wars Zero Company” doesn’t have a colon but “Star Wars: Galactic Racer” does. I won’t even get into “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order”
We need fewer colons in console gaming, generally. Fewer colons - but more colonoscopies! If the launch of Galactic Racer has you thinking fondly of Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, it's time for a colonoscopy!! www.cancer.org/cancer/diagn...
Agreed. It should be Star Wars Zero: Company.
It bothered me growing up that "Star Wars: Dark Forces" was followed up by "Star Wars Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight" and then "Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast". That's some crazy colon work and series naming.
taking care of our colons is so important
star wars: dark forces iv: jedi knight iii: jedi academy
Star: Wars Galactic - Racer
STAR WARS JEDI: RETURN OF THE JEDI
dear Lucasfilm Games: please hire me to standardize the punctuation of your game titles
We need to start naming games just as files are named in gamedev. New star Wars_rscinggame V2 Star_warsJedi_v002 faIIen_Order StarwarsZERO COMPANY tmp 001
title formatting is infuriating (imo it should be Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order) also, don't forget titles in all-caps if you're doing PR
Seguindo essa lógica (ou falta de), logo logo teremos um "Star: Wars".
Star Wars: Dark Forces 3: Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Academy
This is nothing. I remember reviewing Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and never being able to remember how those words were supposed to be arranged or where the colon belonged. I really wanted to call it Star Wars Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight or Star Wars: Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight!
there are no colons in the star wars universe. they have outlawed poop
'Star Wars: Galactic Racer' is at 88 on Metacritic 🎮 Highest-rated Star Wars game in over 20 years
Every upcoming Star Wars game in the works
Zero Company is great too, what a year for Star Wars games
Well, that was surprisingly unexpected.
Oh wow a highly rated Star Wars game? I hope that means no layoffs :^]
Well at least Jared Kushner won't be getting the money from this one - I thought EA would've been the publisher, so this has some level of interest from me now
Wipeout meets burnout, hell yeah
What if I set up my dual flight sticks for this.... That could be fun... right.
Porque la gente es tonta y no ha jugado SW OUTLAWS
We're the most back we've ever been, baby
Seeing all the high critic scores across the board is crazy. Guys, I think we might be in for something special here.
Galactic Racer has cracked open the racing genre with its structure. The roguelite elements give you a million reasons to keep learning the intricate mechanics that encourage you to keep your speeder on the edge. giantbomb.com/reviews/star...
But how's the multiplayer, Grubberdillo?
Can we please stop making everything a rogue like
Me knowing this would be a banger as soon as it was announced:
Looking forward to this! Your review makes it even more so!
"In any racing game, you tend to return to the same tracks repeatedly. That’s just the nature of the genre. What Fuse did here is lean into that aspect while spicing up the progression with a lot of familiar rogue-lite flavoring. " THIS is exactly why i bounce off of MOST "rouge" games.
So hyped, this is the only game I have pre-ordered this year. Not even a huge SW fan but love Burnout and Motorstorm type racing games.
Star Wars: Galactic Racer | Reviews 10 - VGC 10 - Giant Bomb 10 - Gamers Heroes 9 - XGN 9 - Metro 9 - DayOne 9 - TechRadar 9 - GameSpot 9 - Press Start 9 - Noisy Pixel 9 - Shacknews 9 - Push Square 9 - TheSixthAxis 8.5 - Game Informer 8 - IGN 8 - CGM 8 - Slant 8 - GamesRadar MC: 88 OC: 88
Me waiting to hear the entire dev team being laid off.
Ben Quadinaros fans rise up
Star Wars games have been on a helluva run for a while now. This, Zero Company, Outlaws (post-release patches dramatically improved it) and Jedi Survivor. And don't forget Squadrons, also a great experience. Too bad the rest of the franchise has blown (outside Andor).
I am so fucking excited to get my hands on this game!
Je l'ai reçu tard, mais je suis en plein dedans et je confirme. Gros gros kiff. Je vous en reparle bientôt.
Genuinely moved to tears here, it's so heartening to see everyone digging all our hard work!
Had zero interest in this (not a Star Wars guy!) but will have to take a look:
¿Pero cuántos juegazos van a salir este año? Imposible llegar a todo.
Congratulations to our neighbours @fusegames.com on the fantastic reviews. ❤️ can’t wait to try it!
We have to wait four more days? I am so jazzed for this
hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah
I am delighted that this is landing well. \o/
Hype! The highest rated Star Wars game in 20 years.
We need fewer colons in console gaming, generally. Fewer colons - but more colonoscopies! If the launch of Galactic Racer has you thinking fondly of Star Wars Episode 1: Racer, it's time for a colonoscopy!! www.cancer.org/cancer/diagn...
Now THIS... Is Grubb's glowing review for Star Wars: Galactic Racer! Read it here! ➡️ giantbomb.com/reviews/star...
"At times throughout the game, I noticed just how much my hands were doing to avoid crashing into a wall while racing at 800 miles per hour (it’s probably kilometers per hour, but what the hell is a kilometer?)" I love you Grubb.
Ahhhhh.. too many good games!!!!
This is the fourth game to receive a 5 out of 5 from @giantbomb.com this year. The others are Forza Horizon 6, Valheim, and... [checks notes] ...Beetle Adventure Racing. The team has also now reviewed more games in 2026 than the last 8 years combined.
Congrats to Larian Guildford's upstairs neighbours on their success
I haven't been into a racing game as I am with Galactic Racer. It really does have the Burnout 3 vibe nailed down and the roguelite element works so well for it.
dude I fucking love it. Let’s play when multiplayer comes online
Don't you dare give me hope, I'm so excited for this one
I'd not paid much attention to it, like oh they made Zero Company to pander to my Star Wars fix this year I'm good. However mention of Burnout 3, has me like, okay I'll have to check that one out too when I can.
This is HIGH PRAISE considering Burnout 3 has not aged A DAY!
I was already interested, but the moment I hear “Burnout 3,” I’m 100% sold.
Ok this has me intrigued, burnout 3 was an absolute banger.
Star Wars: Squadrons was released 6 years ago today. So it's a good time to revisit the "Hunted" short by ILM that preceded the game's release. Arguably the best fiction showcasing the TIE Interceptor from the Disney era. Lucasfilm should produce this kind of promotional project more often.
Two bits of trivia: This was the first appearance of an ISD-II Targeting Array in the Disney era (although the rest of the ISD is a ISD-I) There is also a MC95E that turns into a MC95.
Oh that was excellent! Just the cut of my jib!
Easily the single best starfighter battle in official Star Wars media, I also hope they release similar shorts like this in the future!
We need a sequel, and one with more flyable options. It'd be neat too if they came up with some new starfighters for the game.