Las Vegas Aces eliminate Indiana Fever, advance to WNBA semifinals
THE ACES ARE HEADED BACK TO THE SEMIS ♠️ The Las Vegas Aces advance after defeating the Indiana Fever 2-1 in the First Round. 2026 WNBA Playoffs presented by Google Pixel
Huh. You can't point your way to the next round. Who knew?
WooHoo! I predict that A'ja receives the #WNBA #MVP award tomorrow morning. A'ja is truly the GOAT!😊🐐🏀😸
i would like a review of all the fouls. some of the rulings were unjustified. and with every foul there is a chance for free throws, which often is an easy point or two. how many points were from free throws?
Seattle Storm fan here, nice to see a former Storm player, Jewel Loyd play well for the Vegas Aces. Bye bye Fever
Good! That racist team shoulda been swept. Now we can enjoy the rest of the playoffs and hopefully unrivaled without those “fans”
Bye Bye Fever fans good riddance
Actual WNBA fans can now enjoy the playoffs.... without bigot interruption....
thank you for curing us of the disease
Yes! Meanwhile Linda Cohn is on YouTube complaining about the Fever Coach and the officiating. Let it go Linda Cohn and those searching for the Great White Hope! Clark will win a title one day, just not today!
That game was tense throughout... glad they were able to hold on and win. #LVA #WNBA
Friends, I'm relatively new to the WNBA and I'm confused. Why is the opening round a best of three? Only 8 teams make the playoffs, wouldn't you want to stretch that out a bit? Let the ladies play!
Viva Las Vegas & Good Bye Fever!
They made A’ja & ‘em mad
Caitlin Clark is a great shooter and playmaker (and less great defender) and Sophie Cunningham is a decent enough defender to be in the league but last night A'ja Wilson put up 36 (and 10 boards) to eliminate Indy and remind everyone what top-tier talent looks like. www.espn.com/wnba/story/_...
There's only one other person on that tier with A'ja and Stewie is #2 not 1b to A'ja. Everyone else is at a lower tier. No shame in losing to the best in the W.
Yes on all that, but, Aja got special treatment by not getting a suspension for going into the crowd. Wnba affected the playoffs by not giving a 1 to 3 game suspension. And please, don't tell me the fan was a threat, he was interviewed and let stay. Aja let a bad game affect her behavior.
Tend to agree. Clark is a fantastic shooter and has superior court vision. She’s not an elite ball handler and she is a negative defender. Cunningham reminds me of the athletic 4 in the NBA who isn’t particularly skilled, but benefits from energy and being a nudge. A’ja remains on a far diff level.
Fever are going to be a problem in the near future. Raven Johnson & Makayla Timpson with the right coaching and development could position the Fever as a top tier team. As of today only Father Time can slow down the Aces. They are head and shoulders the cream of the crop.
I don't know if I'd call here a great shooter. She's a volume shooter who can make some very deep 3s, but overall not elite. She just had by far her best shooting year in the W & that was 36% from 3. That's 37th in the league (overall FG% she was 42nd) & her numbers were worse in the playoff series
And guarantee that the rest of the playoffs will be watched by nobody.
Las Vegas Aces win!!! This is why you shouldn't talk shit on tiktok. A'ja Wilson just ended Cunningham's career in the WNBA. She's done after this. Bye Felicia!
Inb4 she starts a podcast and gets a contributor role on Fox News. Gotta keep up the grift.
Talking smack while averaging 8 points to a player who averages over double that is insane to me. Then she only ended up with 5 points tonight.
I love CC, AB and Kelsey but am so excited to not see Sophie again
And the Indiana fever dream is over for the year. So tired of all the non-fans on social media.
I’m also thrilled we don’t have to see Caitlyn whining about a foul call again until next year. And more A’ja!!!
I sure hope she's done!!
For a second consecutive season, Caitlin Clark has been eliminated by the Face of the WNBA.
I get the dislike of Sophie what ever her name is, but I don't get the dislike of Clark.
A’ja is my favorite player, but I don’t feel the need to shit on Caitlin Clark. You’re just perpetuating all the B.S. You can’t just sit back and enjoy the sport?
If only Aja *was* recognized as the Face of the W. Sadly, as a Black woman, will never happen. But she is just Goddess class.
Don’t perpetuate that crap. Caitlin was fan girling when she met President Obama. She shouldn’t be defined by her worst fans, unless she is actually embracing them.
Being critical on aspects of a players game I could understand but the “ All inclusive” club 💩 on CC is so old , just like AR she’s breaking records and has an ALL AROUND game ( needs work on TO) but lumping her into a narrative because Trunts and their culture wars. The two aren’t the same
Tired of how you help stir the culture war bs. Some of us just like to watch basketball. It was a good series. The better, more veteran team won, led by their best player.
Becky is funny as FUCK! They asked her if there were parallels between the Fever and Aces. Immediately said no 😂 #WNBA
“She was number 2, baby I was number 1” -A’ja Wilson 😂😂😂
What would they even be? I sure can't see any
Not a fucking chance 🙃
Las Vegas Aces defeat the Indiana Fever in a hard fought elimination game.
Leave our stray hair alone 😂
When you get to A'ja's numbers, you gotta make them pop... A'ja Wilson had 36 points - BAM!
I can't believe that I, a middle aged Irish woman who isnt into sports, have now become a Los Vegas Aces fan because Sophie Cunningham is an arse . What a talent A'Ja is, I'm invested. #WNBA
Now get Sophie Cunningham the fuck out of the Fever, forever. Cheers
You know when you are at a party and it's fun, but there is one obnoxious person there? Then they leave, and the energy just completely changes for the better. That's now I feel about the #WNBA playoffs now that the Fever are eliminated and the fans that don't really care about basketball are gone.
*Nothing but love and empathy for the actual #WNBA fans that just happen to be fans of the Fever.
The Lynx drawing the Liberty and getting bounced in the first round, however, is a bummer
Heyyyyy this is the first I heard about that. Delightful news. ❤️