Autumn arrives as October begins
Happy Autumn Sale gamers! 🍁🍂🐣 This is the extended version of the main banner (that you can see in the profile BGs!) Animated by @thanhuki.bsky.social ✨
UuU was playing FE:engage to prepare for fortune weaves' release while working on this banner so it was heavily rpg inspired - though it was always the plan to have them find treasure! I made this map to pitch to steam and also had it in summer banners and content hub as a literally tiny easter egg
I'M YET AGAIN OBLIGATED TO WASTE MONEY ON STEAM IF WE DON'T GET A WINTER/XMAS DRAGON AT THIS POINT I'M GONNA RIOT
Steam Sale Dragon my beloved 💜
They're becoming the unofficial platform mascots at this rate. Adorable as always
Every sale I always go to the points shop and buy all the profile stuff because your artwork is the best! It combines two of my favorite things. 😭 I have all the other seasons you’ve done too.
I FOUND YOU. I love your work. It's as cute as it can get.
#artshare #selfpromo Happy Autumn Thumpday~! It’s the first day of spooky season and the spirits are in the air~! 🫣😈🥰🎶 Lets kick the season off with some spooky themed artwork~! Have fun! Support each other~ and let’s have a wonderful end to the week!! 🫂🩷💚🎃👻
I’ll tag a few people~! And if you feel called to, you can tag a few more~! It’d really help get the word out! Thank you lovely people~!! 🥰🙏🏻💕 @moetakudesigns.bsky.social @voodoofox69.bsky.social @otocai.bsky.social @artbubba.bsky.social
Hi hi >_< thank you for the artshare Canuckuma :D Happy spooky season everyone 👻🩷 Here’s some new and old spooky art of mine 😈
Happy Thumpday! Welcome to Autumn officially🍂🍂 Sharing my most recent piece, which I will be posting on my page later today Mortal Kombat x Cyberpunk - Reptile 🦎
Happy Autumn, Canuckuma!! 🍁🎃🥰 Thank you for hosting another artshare! Here are a few spooky pieces of mine! This first one is up for voting for the VGen September challenge, any votes would be so very appreciated: vgen.co/challenge/se...
Thanks for the share! Here’s some spoopy art from me, along with a somewhat-Halloween-themed art raffle! Featuring OCs owned by @monstregesacraft.bsky.social and @queenraccoon85.bsky.social bsky.app/profile/gran...
Hope you enjoy your autumn Kuma🌺