Schoolyard Films posts 'In the Wild... with Bears' for Fat Bear Week
Couldn't let fat bear week pass me by without sculpting a little something 🐻 cheeky fella!
Should I tuck a salmon under his paws!? Not sure... Pose was inspired by the running/floating horse sculptures of @eredhes.bsky.social , who y'all should follow!!! I thought balancing a sculpture on its belly was genius.
Oh, that is so cute!!!!
He looks so at pace, just being his best, beautiful self! I live for the evocative way the details are sculpted, right on the line where it gives plenty to look at, but also leaves enough room for the viewer's imagination to play and run free.
The expression on this chonk's face is what makes it. 💖🐻
I should take a bullet for this little dood.
Finding new outfits in my sizes is not easy. But I hope you like this one as much as I do! I'd say it shows off the perfect amount... Thank you once again @shibadoodles.bsky.social for making my big fat bear look so fashionable and handsome! And what a treat to *round* out Fat Bear Week! #fatfur
That outfit certainly compliments your gains very nicely.
get any bigger and that shirt is gonna burst at the seams~!
Oh it's a very handsome look on you big guy~
He’s got quite the appetite!! 🐻
Such a big cute handsome burr
At a certain size, shirts definitely don't want to cover all that they're told to do~
big-backed blindside ✌️ happy skunktember / fat bear week! 🐻🦨
When idols end up not mattering in a season 🙏
Hugh my beloved!! 😭🥹 Also how did he manage to do that….😂
Looks like the half-ton king has been dethroned
I need this entire season in my brain yesterday. So much fun!
Darn, I really liked him
You know he’s never gettin Marry when the fans are playing fmk with this season’s cast