Bird of the Day, theme 'Seabirds'
Today's #BirdoftheDay theme is #Seabirds, any bird found by the sea or coast. That's where I photographed this tricolored heron, this ballerina, this stunning avian. It danced while feeding. #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds #Birdsky #birders #herons #conservation #nature #biodiversity #nature
I've posted this before, but it is a favourite of mine. Gannet with nesting material, Bempton Cliffs UK
Exactly what I thought when I saw it. Beautiful.
the fish did not experience this as ballet
The NURYEV of the bird world. Beautiful
I love their fishing “dance!”
this is fabulous and really does look like a ballerina!
Today's #BirdOfTheDay alt theme is #airborne. A belted kingfisher. #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky
#BirdOfTheDay alt theme is #airborne. #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky Here’s a Laysan Albatross aloft:
You can't go wrong with an awesome Kingfisher shot!!!!
For some reason we call them all Joe. And all herons are called Joan.
We've had a pair hanging around here for a couple of weeks. Very nice photo!
🪶 Good Morning Everybody and Happy Sunday! Today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is: #Seabirds; any bird found at sea or the coast Alt. is #Airborne; any bird in flight. - A Northern Gannet in flight #birds #ECK #birdphotography #birdsofbluesky #naturephotography #SuperSeaBirdSunday #Stunday
Today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is: #Seabirds; any bird found at sea or the coast Alt. is #Airborne; any bird in flight. - A trio of cuteness... #IsleOfMay #Puffins #birds #ECK #birdphotography #birdsofbluesky #naturephotography #SuperSeaBirdSunday #Stunday @steelyseabirder.bsky.social
Great capture and themes Ian, off to look for something suitable to post.
Nice pic AB, seen one the other day fishing just off the beach.👍😁
Great capture, AB. That's a Gannet with a mission, I'd say.
Great shot AB, probably my most favourite seabird 😍😍
Great shot AB and wonderful themes for today! 👌😊
Freedom rides the wind… #birdoftheday #gull #seabirds #birds #airborne #photography #birdphotography #scape #eck #photographersofbluesky #nature
A lovely capture Jen. 🙏🌹
Great shot, Jen! Missed this one! 🕊️👌
Picking out fantastic detail in those primary wing feathers!
Ohhh wow what a gorgeous photo and twofer dear Jen 🤍🤗😘
Just lovely 😍😍 And the branches make great, arty background 👌
Stunning photo Jen!! Let freedom fly!
Typical Florida view along the coast for #BirdofTheDay, #Pelican. The Alt theme is #Airborne, any bird in flight. #Seabirds #birds #nature #wildlife #Florida #beach #ECK #thelittlethings #photography
Is that what you call a birdbrain? 😄
Great photo, Dwight👏✨️... I hope you are having a good day 🕊
What a beautiful photo Dwight ✨️💙Have a lovely Sunday ✨️
That pelican is living on the wild side. Danger is his/her middle name 😳 Cool photo, thanks for sharing a little piece of Florida 🩵🌊
Great shot and interesting facts about the pelican!
Beautiful blues Dwight and I love pelicans. 🩵