Fat Bear Week voting opens
Its fat bear week so who wants to buy me dinner!
thats a booth for 4.....
I’d buy you dinner, you big lug~
hufff you could fit 7 of me under all that moobs!
I’m tempted to offer to cover the bill, but I might be living off of instant ramen and hot pockets for a few weeks afterwards.
Time to get a flatbed and go on a buffet crawl!
I’ll buy you whatever you want as long as I end up being your seat later
In honour of fat bear week, eat all your favourite carbs. And then do it the rest of the year too (for the bears and yourself).
I have never heard of those chips and now they are a culinary bucket list item 😍😂
As a yank, I had never heard the term pommes frites until the movie Time After Time came out. :) youtu.be/3RbKSXXbTmA
I live vicariously through you with the carb eating, my friend. This all looks delicious!