Taylor Swift announces The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore
Taylor Swift announces deluxe album ‘The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore’, featuring 4 new songs. Out this Friday.
I am not that familiar with Swift or her music. What little I've seen or heard has not impressed. I should keep my trap shut. But I won't. She is so cookie cutter. She and the 99 million others like her. I'd jump over 50 Swifts to get to 1 Billie Eilish. Apologies to all Swifties. Have at me.
Years from now, people will study about the amount of visceral hate this artist gets. It really brings out the worst in people. Just listen to the music you love, no pasa nada
she's really giving mannequin in the macy's teen section here
Didn't she sell that album with the promise she wouldn't do exactly this?
I'm hoping for a vinyl release 🤟
she still doesnt understand showgirl aesthetic oh god
FREE BLOCK LIST IN THE REPLIES 😘
forever stepping on everyone’s necks 🙏
you know that terrible album that everybody hated? good news, there's more of it
Remember when it was wise not to buy the 1.0 version of any new software? Albums are like that now
This cover is so CUNT
I know blondie has my back
please stop releasing new albums that are the same as the old albums. it's polluting the charts data
she's basically the first musician to introduce songs as a service, it's almost impressive how mercenary she is
She uses deluxe albums like a triple A video game developer uses DLC
GET YOUR MEGA DELUX VIP LIMITED EDITION RELEASE WITH FOUR NEW SONGS ONLY AVAILABLE HERE AND PICK FROM ONE OF THIRTY THOUSAND COLORS OF VINYL OR ORDER ALL OF THEM AND GET AN EXTRA SPECIAL SECRET BONUS TRACK RESERVED FOR MY BESTIES ONLY ALSO PRE-ORDER THREE COPIES OF MY NEXT ALBUM DO IT NOW
The third letter has been unveiled as "The Life of a Showgirl: Encore" tracklist!
"The show isn't over." taylor's got a collar on suspicious
And kinda looks like chains on her feet
I am now seeing w the up close photo that she is totally making that wig look like it’s falling off on purpose
This hair is giving Hannah Montana wig so hard
Travis is her ball and chain still 🏈⛓️
‘AVENGERS ENDGAME: ENCORE’ and Taylor Swift’s ‘THE LIFE OF A SHOWGIRL: THE ENCORE’ will be released on the same day. • September 25.
I didn’t even realise this was going on but I remember what happened in 2019, never again @mvbrat10.bsky.social @nerdobaggins.bsky.social @ryanjrobotham.bsky.social @bvlikeslinguica.bsky.social @gonzaegonza91.bsky.social @scalawagjack.bsky.social @thanosprime.bsky.social @jpwphoenix.bsky.social
Since y'all wanna be assholes for Taylor. Iron Man dies in Endgame.
if Marvel really wanted to juice the box office, they'd have Taylor join the Avengers
WOW! What are the odds?! LOL! What do you even call this one? Avengers Showgame: Encore? Showgirl Endgame: The Encore? Avengers Endgirl: Encore? Someone please stop me...
This might be the funniest thing she's ever done
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore including four new songs is out on Friday September 25.
“I hope you love them, because they were born out of pure gratitude for your exuberance for and celebration of the album we made.” We are about to see the showgirl the likes of which have never been witnessed. The camp level will be turned up to max
"Oops, we tripped and fell into a studio" is so dumb I'm sorry
i just woke up WHAT
Taylor Swift is dropping a new song titled "Cleveland" @ashleybastock42.bsky.social is hyperventilating fox8.com/news/taylor-...
Tune in to 92.3 today at 3:20
For God's sakes, Swift, we'd all like to flee to the Cleve and club-hop down at the Flats and have lunch with Little Richard, but we fight those urges because we have responsibilities.
Dont know why she would shoot for writing the 2nd best song about Cleveland but hey
it's not quite this, but we'll take it.
is it about getting swept
Chef Boyardee was born here you knowwwwwwww
Cincinnati really dodged a bullet
There is only one Cleveland song and it's this.
🎶come on down to cleveland town everyone / under construction since eight teen six tee eight🎶
We'd all like to flee to the Cleve and club-hop down at the Flats and have lunch with Little Richard, but we fight those urges because we have responsibilities.
I should apologize for making fun of the Guardians' offense for the past six years, Taylor Swift has been hogging all of Cleveland's hits
its just a cover of this www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmL...
the greatest song ever about cleveland has already been written www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmL...
Sorry, Taylor, but the definitive “Cleveland” song was written years ago