Angry Anderson, Rose Tattoo frontman, dies aged 79
Ffs! 2026 can go fuck itself! RIP Gary ‘Angry’ Anderson. apple.news/A9HC4WjVpRQi...
Dunno man... Watched this guy rant about immigrants at a concert at the Enmore many moons ago, something along the lines of "Straya, if you don't love it, leave it" kinda thing. Don't like to speak ill of the dead and all... 🤷♂️
Nah, he was a racist git.
Honestly, he was a bigot. Good riddance
John Farham not doing too well either 😔
He was a racist prick who can rot in his own piss.
Nah, fuck the racist, bigoted prick
Met Angry Anderson backstage at the Hills Centre — I interviewed him for the Loud media festival. He really gave me a nice pump up as a 14 year old kid wanting to participate in media and arts — what a gift.
What did you think of his Anti Islam Party stint?
“Angry Anderson likened Ms Gillard to lying puppet Pinocchio and took aim at Australian Greens leader Bob Brown. "Bob Brown pulls the strings of Pinocchio Gillard," he said to roars from the protesters telling them they were a religious minority group.” Yeah, super lovely misogynistic racist bigot
Yeah, on his deathbed Angry Anderson received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his prophet!
Yeah. Nice Dan. He did some good but was also a racist, misogynist bigot.
RIP former Liberal, National, and Australian Liberty Alliance candidate/supporter Mr Gary 'Angry (At Migrants & Muslims)' Anderson. www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQkG...
With a little misogyny thrown in for fun “Angry Anderson likened Ms Gillard to lying puppet Pinocchio and took aim at Australian Greens leader Bob Brown. "Bob Brown pulls the strings of Pinocchio Gillard," he said to roars from the protesters telling them they were a religious minority group.”
My post per a different platform. He got to die surrounded by loved ones, safe and secure and cared for. A man who never knew real discomfort or lacked safety, but wished it in the most selfish way upon those fleeing trauma. 1/2
I did not know that Angry Anderson was a racist. I need to get better informed. I did like the music though.
I don’t remember how I learned that or when, but I am shocked at the number of people with um, raised public profiles, who stay staunchly racist. Better than karma when public awareness kills the love they need to feel 🤮
That's why I can't feel sad, apart from the earlier disillusionment