White House launches 'Trump TV' stream, draws tiny viewership
The White House says it banned Politico for using anonymous sources. One of the examples it cited was their own background briefing in which the White House itself provided the anonymous official. @scottnover.bsky.social www.washingtonpost.com/business/202...
The leak is coming from inside the couch! bsky.app/profile/oliv...
Trump told over 33,000 lies during his first four years. Anyone who believes a word he says is deluding themselves. Why isn't he in the Guiness Book of World Records for LIES?
Trump speak: "Many people say" = no one said this - I just made it up. "Everyone knows" = no one knows because I just made it up. "I hear it everywhere" = I did not hear it because I just made it up. "I know more than the experts" = Not really I just made that up. "We are very close to a deal"...
It's also a look how fascist we are play
Seeing how much of a role Politico plays in Epstein class and Trump market manipulation schemes, feels weird including in free press to start when all of these organs quite cowed and compromised before now and different levels of complicit with our having mostly only appearances of democracy
You’re not doing enough to stand up for a free and open press. You should be ashamed at your comfort.
Trump TV is a hilarious disaster for Trump and just another indication that whatever rizz he had has evaporated. Especially when you consider the strong possibility that the majority of these [checks notes] 556 viewers were hate-watching this car wreck.
Nanny Natalie tells him it’s “record breaking”.
At least 889 people still think it's must see TV.
How about those ratings? 🤣
Watch the WH lie and say it was 556 rooms of 10,000 people each watching.
Maybe they just want to catch the death live.
I didn’t hear anything about it actually existing until it failed. I think people are very tired of Trump branded items.
Trump TV didn't even last as long as Trump's 🍄 time with Stormy.
That's .09 of a Scaramucci, right?
Luckily someone caught its final signoff. youtu.be/lT40nTFax7U?...
Why, that's better than ticket sales for Kid Rock's Freedom Fest!
This must make Escort Melania proud!!! Escort Melania's movie got a whopping 1.3 out of 10 rating! Trump TV didn't get on the scale. (Escort Melania's crypto coin is now $0.11. she's very worried about getting rid of pennies.)
Maybe he can ask Bari Weiss at CBS to stream Trump TV.
Both Trump TV and Trump’s speech at the UN fell on deaf ears today. Same hall. Different dictator. Bigger shoes. #USDemocracy #TrumpTV #UNGA #BigShoes
There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical.
You've been through a lot, and I hope you can catch a break 🍀