Jayden Daniels carted off with elbow injury vs. Cowboys
Commanders coach Dan Quinn said QB Jayden Daniels suffered another dislocated left elbow, and he is expected to miss time. X-Rays were negative. The last time he had this injury, he missed about a month.
Brady's said "Oh shit" upon seeing the Jayden Daniels injury and called the throw to Lamb a "piss missile" today.
Tom Brady is determined to fill the Tony Romo sized hole in our hearts.
he also called the Diggs penalty last week "humping the goalpost"
Dang it. Don’t make me start liking the guy.
You kiss your son on the lips with that mouth?? Smdh
Tom Brady's firmware has been updated to pass Captchas.
Jayden Daniels just got tripped by his own lineman and tried to brace himself and his elbow bent the wrong way
Tom Brady’s audible “oh shit” is everything I needed to know about that
Do NOT watch the replays if you are not prepared for what you'll see.
just saw the replay and glad I left the taco place so I didn’t see it while eating
So did his left knee. Ugh.