Death Battle rematch Shadow vs Mewtwo debuts, Shadow wins
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtv... I know Death Battle gets meme`ed on a lot, but I genuinely think this might be one of their best videos ever made. It's pretty damn hype.
it really highlights how far the channel has come, imo the original was basically treated as a joke, yet years later we get a rematch that treats both characters with respect and is so well-written and well-animated
It was genuinely really well animated and both their chararizarions were really solid.
Just saw it rn and I fully agree! One of, if not, their best fight in a long time!!
They sure gotten better with the animation, it feels more professional. Back in the old days the animation was more in line with an old Adult Swim cartoons like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Now it looks like action anime!
My favorite is still the Kirby vs. Buu match. I loved what they did with the old pixel sprites :D