Oregon's Jett Washington makes big defensive plays as Ducks dominate at Autzen
Your Friday night nightcap is about to kick from Eugene.
It’s been a day! The fire alarm, which was possibly confined to my apartment. Nobody I’ve talked to heard it. Then, flu/covid shots. Been putting together a focaccia dough for a couple of hours, soon to go into the fridge overnight. Ducks football soon. Spencer has the right idea.
Recharging, cats show us the way, we just can't slow down.
I need to see when I got my last covid booster. I don't know if they check to see that 6 months have passed before they give you a new one.
I need a nap on days like the one you had. Spencer has the right idea! 😹
It sounds like you should be following Spencer and enjoying a well deserved nap. 😻
He most certainly does have the right idea! Though that idea with wine added might be good. (Grownups only, Spencer.)
Yes! Yiu need to join him, I'm tired just reading all that!
Oregon football sets modern scoring record in demolition of Portland State, 84-0. #GoDucks
This is stupid. A $50 million dollar NIL team vs a basically a jr college team. There should be no pride or reward for Oregon playing this game. It proves nothing other than the Oregon AD is an idiot for scheduling this game. #fail
Ducks dont deserve any pub for what they should have done last week