Fire Emblem: Fortune’s Weave earns praise for a wildly unexpected opening
There are a lot of Fire Emblem games that never came overseas. Some did, in a way, but most are still exclusive to Japan. I was building up to this one for quite a while, so I hope you check it out when you take a break from Fortune’s Weave~ youtu.be/GUEwPEuWJzU?...
The worst is that we missed both the original Mystery of the Emblem and the remake. Like bruh. Now whadda we do
The more I see just how much Fire Emblem makes an initiative out of timeskips in the Switch 1/2 era and children in the 3DS era, the more I feel like a remake of Genealogy of the Holy War, which features both, could still potentially happen.
As my physical Fortune's Weave is still in transit, I will be happy to watch!!
This really made my day. Thank you, sir!
Of course a week before Fortune's Weave I finally got into Genealogy of Holy War so now I'll be trying to play the new game and just be jonesing to get back to Seliph
Locked in for this one 👏 Always ready for a good Daniel yap.
Yeah I will pick up Fire Emblem today, says girl who was trying to not get hyped bc being an Edelgard fan years ago was really honestly that suffering
The number of ppl, particularly gay men, who told me with unmitigated audacity “I was so sure you were going to be a bitch because of your icon!” was fucking staggering
3H is the only FE game I've played that's managed to stick with me, and I'm loving FW so far. Only a couple hours into Leda's route and she's so angry I love it
I was also trying not to get hyped because I Had Thoughts About Engage And They Weren't Nice but fortune's weave has been pretty intriguing so far in very early hours
it honestly was so crazy playing 3h for the first time now in 2026 and interacting with edelgard and really loving her character and sitting there thinking to myself "this is the woman that had so many of y'all up in arms in 2019????" 😭
YESSS. I'm enjoying it so far. It's interesting!
Celebrating National Cheeseburger Day with a Fire Emblem: Fortune’s Weave bacon cheeseburger. 🍔😌
From three houses to five guys
The other day my MIL was talking about the Five Guys in our town because it closed for a couple of days and she goes, “they were short staffed” and as if it was hellbent on escaping my body I quickly replied, “yeah they only had Four Guys”
There was a bogo offer in five guys today Hope you took advantage