Carly Rae Jepsen releases 'Day and Night' album
Carly Rae Jepsen album release day is a very important holiday for a certain type of late 30s-early 40s white guy. Please be respectful of their religious practices today
It’s me, I did get graced on her IG page a decade again before she wiped it
I fall into this too. Exception that proves the rule maybe
One time in high school my friend's dad stood in his garage all night drinking beers by himself and listening to "Call Me Maybe" on repeat
Lift up your hearts We lift them up to the Lord CRJ
I feel like I missed a meeting whenever I see my fellow 30s/40s white guys get excited for her music.
“A certain type of late 30s early 40s white guy” feels like an unnecessarily long way to say white gay millennials Unless…is there a parallel world of straight men who are really big CRJ fans?
Men Who Would Be Bisexual If They Were Zoomers
This is how I found out, and 3 minutes after reading this post I’m listening to the album in the gym. I am a 36 year old white guy. Album is great so far, one song in 🤠
Nobody told me. You jerks! Also I'm very happy to be "early 40s"
Thank you all for your understanding in this time.
Between this and the Hayley Williams show last night, this has been a big 24 hours for me 🙏🏾
1. It me 2. I can't believe this is how I found out
I once had a boss that would sing Call Me Maybe to himself in the office constantly.
New Carly Rae, Ratboys, Dwayne Greyzky, Beck Middle age white guys eating good today