Earl Spencer says Charles told him Diana would be 'forgotten soon enough'
tinyurl.com/3urecjve I hold no brief for the aristos or the monarchy but if this is true, anyone suffering from the delusion that the King possesses empathy can be assured; he doesn't. If ever anything showed this to be true it is the Buck House statement. The Carolinian Court hasn't a fucking clue
I doubt it's true. Charles Spencer is notorious for being an absolute shit. He's treated a string of women terribly. He also treated Diana badly during her life, refusing to let her live at Althorp during her divorce. Now he's short on cash, newly married again, and milking her memory for money.
2/ It is an awful thing if he did say it but would obviously be untrue as she was so loved and also had 2 sons who would never forget her. Having recently had a close bereavement I have seen strange reactions and had to make allowances for people’s grief.
My cousin died last week. It doesnt mean l have forgotten /loved her less) The world moves ...time moves. People move because life continues on. And have you considered Spenser needs to sell a book. If Charles said that well 🤷 l watched him during her repatriation back to the UK...he was crushed.
A lazy, pretentious asshole who chooses to prance around in a cape and crown is a bad person??????!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAT?
Well coming from a man who hadn’t spoken to his ‘dear’ sister for over a year befire her death because she wanted nothing to do with him I’m not believing a word of it. I want the monarchy gone now. But I don’t trust althrop as far as I could throw the silly bugger.
"empathy" haha, they are parasites.
“King Charles Said ‘We’ll Forget Diana Soon Enough’ After Princess Died, Her Brother Charles Spencer Says in Bombshell Book” #SwanSong #PrincessDiana #CharlesSpencer📔 people.com/king-charles...
The palace had unleashed the bots and trolls to try and discredit Charles Spencer. Of course, that will just make more people want to read the book. The palace officials continue to be “not smart”. 😂😂
He (Chuck the 3rd) is so damn evil. I can 1,000% believe he said something so vile. However, I love the fact that nearly 30 years later Princess Diana is as beloved as ever. That must torture him and his horse Queen immensely. Good.
Guess another version of #recollectionsmayvary