Hispanic Heritage Month Begins, Sept 15, Oct 15
I always start Hispanic Heritage Month with a HUGE fuck you to everyone who has given me a 1-star review for the Spanish in my novels and/or called me a slur. I’m still here and doing what I want. Me pueden besar el culo. Anyway, this is only $1.99!!! www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09N...
Si no saben reconocer a un gran autor, que les den, Gabino.
Just bought it. The accolades are fantastic and congratulations on winning the Bram Stoker Award!
Seriously. It's like the old lady that scoffed at the Latino inspired fantasy language question at your talk at SIWC. Leave your prejudices in your imagination and don't be a jerk
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! We represent over 68 million people — 20% of the total U.S. population and about 79% of us are U.S. citizens! VOTA Let's show our power! VOTE BLUE! Register your primos y abuelitos! Nuestro futuro depende de nuestros votos. Double check your voter registration! ¡VOTA!
Go to voyavotar.com or iwillvote.com to check your registration and vote! bsky.app/profile/male...
You can also go to voyavotar.com and you get it all in Spanish! Tell a friend! #GetReadyToVote bsky.app/profile/male...
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! VOTING IS SOOOOOOOOOO IMPORTANT! #GetReadyToVote bsky.app/profile/male...
IT's the least we can do! #GetReadyToVote bsky.app/profile/male...
SOOOOO IMPORTANT! WE MUST VOTE! Excuse the caps, but I'm extremely passionate about this. And volunteer, for f***'s sake. We're about to lose our *effin* democracy. We need you! #GetReadyToVote bsky.app/profile/male...
We all hopefully learned from 2024! #GetReadyToVote bsky.app/profile/male...
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! This month and always, we celebrate the rich cultures, histories and contributions of Hispanic communities across the United States.
As a Hispanic, I appreciate the nod to our people I wish Democrats would #abolishICE as a true measure of providing us with dignity and safety.
Stop voting with the Republicans.
We owe them a lot for how much they have contributed to our success in this country. From me to you a big Thank You.
Maybe do something about the people getting us kidnapped and thrown in conc camps. Show us you really care.