Prince Harry and Meghan pull children from UK school over security
Something about Harry and Meghan and a school; something about Ed Sheeran and a rapper; something about Sydney Sweeney, I think her name is. Having discovered Cabin Pressure, decades late, I've been listening to episodes of that instead and I commend the experience.
Cabin pressure is radio comedy genius.
Love Cabin Pressure. John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme obvisouly also brilliant. Can re-listen to those over and over again
Oh cabin pressure, a much better use of your time! Bravo
try Delve Special miraculously on BBC Sounds from 1984. As timeless as Yes Minister and incredibly daring for the era www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand...
A fine choice of listening!
Cabin Pressure is very, very good
Prince Harry & Meghan removed their children from their British school after 2 days www.celebitchy.com/996999/
So sad. I would like to believe he had no choice but to return in order to protect Invictus. They made a decision not to split the family. I pray they get the protection they need.
The joy of Meghan's IG post(s) are now always going to be tempered with something over there being on bullshit I'm afraid. The fact that that klan and the police gave no fu*ks about Meghan and their babies in like eight years just tells me how much they wanted (and want still) to Diana her...
When I first read this yesterday, my first reaction was Harry, take your family and go back to California! None of us know the real reason for the move, but I continue to believe it’s very short term.
1/Do you remember those 2 extremists who described newborn Archie as a racial abomination that needed to put down,with his father executed for treason to the white race. Their trial was to take place the Friday of the Jubilee in June 2022,but Liz had it postponed to late 2023. They got 8&7 years for