007 First Light delayed on Nintendo Switch 2 to March 2027
007 First Light - Switch 2 delayed to March 2027
To be fair...this looks hideous.
Maybe with the extra time they can make it not boring as shit.
hope this one is a one off instead of a sign
We ain't getting a Golden Eye remake alongside Star Fox and Ocarina of Time so I can wait for a quality 007 game to iron out the flaws
This was obvious when it still didn't have a concrete release date at the direct
this port is gonna be some hot ass, I can't wait
Eu sempre apoio a ideia de adiar o jogo pra lançar ele redondinho ao invés de lançar algo problemático. Espero que o adiamento seja benéfico ao Port.
Argh... Al final me lo acaban cancelando, verás tú.
Fair enough - the intro played well when I tried it out at Gamescom. It'd be nice to see an official account post it here instead of having to subpost this, though. Using X in 2026 - no.
Take all the time you need If fans have learned one thing from the Elden Ring port in Switch 2, it is clearly better to give developers time and grace to eventually launch a better product. You can only make a first impression once, so be patient and pick up something else while you wait.
Ooof 💀💀 sucks for the folks that have a switch 2 as their main (though someone will probably use the stupid “western slop” argument you see around on social media lol) This game fucking rules and I hope they nail it 🙏 it deserves the spotlight
Yea, at this point, I don't care about this game.